ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Blue Clio!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Okay small update here Fitted all the bumpers and stuff back on just need to get a few little bits like a new headlight cause someone broke the clips and you know where the inner arches bolt to the bumper and body i need the little metal clips on that missing a few and my mate snapped the heads of the two bolts that attach the rear arches to the body anyways pics. And the bodyshop man missed a bit on my mirror so got to get that back to him.
dsc00127w.jpg

dsc00128h.jpg

dsc00131tcj.jpg

dsc00132sim.jpg

dsc00134o.jpg

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well as you can see from the pics the bonnet is a diff colour :S but i tried it myself and didnt go well so took the bumpers off and all the bits i want done, then took it to my bodyshop, the sidestrips look better in real life. Also it would of been better if he didnt spray over the 1.2 and RN lol even though mines not even an RN Haha.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Okay another small update stripped the car today really nice day so thought what the hell. Want to carpet the rear, any ideas and comments welcome.
dsc00150can.jpg

dsc00151suu.jpg

dsc00152bet.jpg
dsc00154ych.jpg

Clio Mk 2 Ph1
might just be me, however those bumpstrips seem a bit dull:S

I think thats just the way they come up when they've been resprayed. Mine also look a little dull after colour coding, not quite as shiny as the paint work.

Nice little thread you've got here-very similar to my Clio (except I still have rear seats lol)...just wish i'd started a tread up a while back now!

Not sure what to do about the boot though. I'll keep my eyes on the thread though, looks quite interesting!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks well now i have put the rear door cards back in and the side trim etc, i just wanted to remove the rear seats and seat belts really so it would pass MOT, im going to create a flat floor thats my next move. What it looks like now:
finishedhalfstripped2.jpg

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Did some work today on the car getting it ready for the MOT on tuesday also got some pics getting some rims and lowering springs in the up coming weeks.
dsc00183d.jpg

dsc00184x.jpg

dsc00185m.jpg

dsc00186h.jpg

dsc00187v.jpg

dsc00188d.jpg

Clio
unlucky that it failed its MOT:(
what was wrong with it again? i cant remember what you told me earlia

Last edited:
  Clio mk2 ph2
nice car to get started with mate.
I would settle for some 16" 5 spoke 172 alloys same as m0ssy had on his, had them on my 5 door mk2 ph1 inal, make the car look well smart. Lowering also a plan good stuff so far!

Ian

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Yer im looking for some wheels now here are some pics :D
dsc00201m.jpg
Before
dsc00202mcz.jpg

dsc00203x.jpg
During
dsc00205l.jpg

dsc00206ybg.jpg

dsc00207a.jpg

dsc00208f.jpg

After :D took a long time and alot of man power thanks yasser but it got there in the end.

Clio 16v 182 Replica
Same seats as mine, After a new passenger side one after previous owner left nice little sig hole not too noticable but does my head in, havent managed to source the same one in scrap yards or off ebay where did you get yours?

dsc00086xg4.jpg

dsc00183d.jpg

Delusiond

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
he got them off a mate of mine for £30 was it? and got the rear seats and door cards would have had the fronts but they dont fit.