ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My blue oval

White APE
So i picked up my latest ride on saturday after my A3 was written off a little over a month ago. Its a 2009 MK7 Fiesta Zetec S petrol in moondust silver. Its a very different car to the audi but im enjoying it alot more. The A3 was a lovely car but so bloody boring! This thing is nice and nippy with the smoothest engine and gearbox ive driven on any car, its bloody lovely. The car has just ticked over 30k on the clocks, and other than the usual stone chips on the front end, she's pretty tidy.

I braved the cold today to try out a load of new cleaning gear i recently purchased, so hopefully it will keep her tidy over the coming winter months.

I stopped off at a local multi storey on the way to the missus to grab a few pics, hands were freezing so many pictures came out blurry but here's a few keepers.

10969415533_fed5cab9ac.jpg

Right on by CitizenNine, on Flickr

10969351194_84c6e64a6f.jpg

Rear View by CitizenNine, on Flickr

10969417293_ae33a470f9.jpg

Rear side by CitizenNine, on Flickr

10969256976_8fc22ffb9a.jpg

Mirrors image by CitizenNine, on Flickr

10969352914_fa7ddf4ec1.jpg

Mirrored by CitizenNine, on Flickr

Plans? Probably will fit some Climair wind deflectors, some new mats, the oval on the wheels are a bitty tatty so they will need replacing. Keep it clean and fresh mainly.

Contemplating a subtle drop on some eibachs. I also like the look of a twin exhaust tip on the rear end of these but dont really want to go down the route of a noisey system.

Thats all for now...

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Cracking buy. Massive soft spot for these and would like to buy my wife one when fund's allow.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definitely don't see many Silver ones mate! Colour really suits the car!

I think they are superb.

White APE
Thanks for the great feedback. Glad I made the choice.

Such a nice shape. Great pictures also, what setup?

Was shot with D90 with the kit 18-105. Quite happy with how they turned out tbh. Wanted to shoot quite dark to pick out the lines of the body. Bar a few cloning to cover some nasty reflections on the windows they are all straight from the camera.

White APE
Lovely beading this morning.

py5uzu2a.jpg

First time I have used tough coat. So easy to spooky and seems to do the job well.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Are you a vampire?

Whats wrong with taking pictures in daylight?

Nice car though!!!

:cool:

BMW E46 330ci Sport
Hi Pint. Pictures look good.

I'm in the market for a Zetec S at the moment. I test drove my first one yesterday. A 58 plate single owner car on 28,000 miles with full service history. The car felt great. The only thing I'm not sure about is the gear change and I was wondering if you could give feed back on how yours feels.

The car I drove had a definite quite hard feeling notch for every gear as I changed into it, but every gear went in fine. Had it been one gear I would maybe think it had a gearbox issue. But seen as it was every gear and the car is such low mileage and this being a Fiesta I would of thought the gearbox would feel smooth and tight (whey).

If you could give some feedback on how your gear change feels that would be a huge help. I might go and test drive a few more tomorrow to see if they feel the same.

Thanks for your time!

White APE
Hi johnnyd,

Gear change feels smooth and tight. Probably the best gearbox ive ever driven if im honest. Mine was on 29k when i picked it up and have just under 3k since i got it. Mine had 5 or 6 service stamps i think it was.

Great little motors and i would definitely recommend them to anyone.

BMW E46 330ci Sport
Thanks for the info. I have put a deposit down on it and due to pick it up on Saturday. Might test drive another one today for piece of mind and to compare.

To be honest its probably just me being pedantic and being used to driving a lazy auto for the last year. Fingers crossed everything's fine.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Smoothest engine and gearbox you've driven? Are these still a 1.6 16v or do they run a 6 cylinder BMW engine with the ZF 8 speed auto now?

White APE
So I gave the car a clean today as I was fed up of the crap on it bought down in the rain lately. Didn't get any before pics sadly.

A couple of iron x at work

u3u8erep.jpg

5emyte8e.jpg

And how it looked after ( s**t pics I'm afraid as I've lost my touch as I haven't used it in so long)

ry5u2aby.jpg

a8e6usam.jpg

ybuvehe8.jpg

y3eda9ed.jpg

eneha6es.jpg

etegehar.jpg

ydehyzar.jpg