ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Brum!

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
220805_184600.jpg

alexscar.jpg

220805_184600001.jpg

220805_184601.jpg

now have centre caps on at the time only had 3 as one was nicked so i left them off...

and a token shot of the other halfs clio...i will get him to sign up...

DSCF0023.jpg

the mk2 would look very very nice if the headlights were normal and the front numberplate was in the right place and possbly diffrent wheels

2005 Impreza WRX STI
you need some silvervisions for your valver and some centre caps! what ahs your fella done to his front lights?

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
I have centre caps...thatss why i posted that it now has them plonker:D

Its got silvervisions but can't get the tangoed bit out me indicator.. think I'm going for morrettes anyway though so ...:p

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
you'd be suprised how many people have asked him to make them light covers...

he did the WHOLE car himself though i know its not everyones taste but he desrevs some recognition!!:D

80MPG BEEZA
havent talked to him but i know from doing my own work you do it how you want it and i think it looks good his gone for a different look and made it his own like me i just wanted an aggresive grunty look to scare people when they see me in the rear view mirror, his done a good job :) and no matter what peoples are oppinions are its a nice clio :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Nice to see another girl with a nice valver :) Looks good. And not into kitted cars but as you say you're other half deserves a pat on the back if thats all his own work.

BTW what spoiler is on you're valver? I'm after something like that for mine

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
good question...no-one knows...everyone asks what it is we've narrowed it down to something off a saxo but not entirely sure!

80MPG BEEZA
miss valver doesnt like me always nasty :dapprove: car must be to black :( i like valvers to not as mighty as the 1.2rn though ahh it was the fastest car i ever had.

80MPG BEEZA
ohh you so are miss valver next time i see you i'll say "iz it coz me car iz black?" all clio owners should be friends as not matter what clio it is it's still a clio i'm on my 3rd and i still think my 1st mk 1 clio was cool even though it was 3 different colours pink red and burgundy (halfords can colour match) i have come along way mith my clio's but i've loved all 3 :)

80MPG BEEZA
yea he has a 182 lump to convert it though us north easterly boys dont mess got 172 body though all smoothed :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yep only got the normal front grill and sunroof, still i know its his car and if he likes it then thats all that matters but why would you want to drive arround in that lol

C4 Grand Picasso
Valver is lovely, not keen on the MK2 - looks like he's done a good job, just not to my tastes.

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
Levo said:
Valver is lovely, not keen on the MK2 - looks like he's done a good job, just not to my tastes.

tank you..as i said i know its not everyones tastes but i like it...andhes done everything himself icluding all bodywork and painting it:D

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
y did he turn a 1.2 into a 172, y not just buy one?!!! WOULD BE BETTER IN THE LONG RUN. (soz caps)

LY 200
I quite like the mk2..........Its not that over the top tbh, its just the lights that are wrong!

320d
Good to see you've signed up Alex

Can't say i've seen your bf car about even though he's so local

I thought your side skirts were modded 19 skirts and the spoiler defo looks like a saxo to me, i've got a pic somewhere... i'll try and find it