ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My C2 after 6 months of ownership

Golf TDI
Thought id post up some pictures of my c2 , only a few quick snaps i took on my phone this evening so not the best location , quality etc but you get the jist ;) so far its been dropped on some fk's , really good sound system with components , sub , decent amplifier headunit sound deadening etc custom gsr induction kit , xenons , been in the bodyshop getting some bits colour coded , spot of smoothing on the boot and grill , next step the side bumpstrips . also take a look at the brown tan leather interior hopefully getting this in the coming weeks :approve: going for a proper photoshoot next week :cool: c + c welcome ...

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

and the leathers

code1.jpg

thanks kieran :)

Golf TDI
Like it, where you getting the code interior from mate?

Looked good when you followed me on the parade lap.

it was totally standard apart from the audio and xenons at fcs , my god have i crammed alot in the last month :rasp:;)

Golf TDI
im liking the leathers, needs some diff rims though....

im starting in RAF in a few months so i dont want to be spending mega £££s on wheels atm :( but once i finish all my training it will be next years show season so i will "try" and get some really nice wheels but tbh everything is so common atm . i want something different but cant bloody find it ha ha

Golf TDI
Like it, where you getting the code interior from mate?

Looked good when you followed me on the parade lap.

i know two people selling code interiors its just a case of in negotions with both atm so whichever person i strike a deal with , one guy from c2sc and another on the bay .

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really like these, look really up to date still.

Is it a stupid auto/tiptronic/noideawhatitsdoing gearbox?

offt HIDS without dual optics:dead:

Interior looks comfy, like that old leather arm chair you have at home but apart from that not my cup of tea tbh..

Whats the output on it out of interest?

Golf TDI
I really like these, look really up to date still.

Is it a stupid auto/tiptronic/noideawhatitsdoing gearbox?

lol yes vtr " sensodrive " to be precise ;) . i didnt like it at first but i love it now , its such a lazy way of driving i dont have to pay hal as much attention and it goes quite well too tbh . its no 172 but it pulls well .

Clio 182 FF
I just had the basic system it was the best exhaust iv ever owned if they did some for the 182 i would go for them again.. Not loud atall..

I had Cams and a de-cat so will be louder with those mods..

Golf TDI
offt HIDS without dual optics:dead:

Interior looks comfy, like that old leather arm chair you have at home but apart from that not my cup of tea tbh..

Whats the output on it out of interest?

110 bhp standard but this is roughly around the 120 mark . exremely good gains with the gsr kit . followed by a gsr remap it will be looking at about 130 - 135 . fair amount of torque too .

Clio 182 FF
I miss my VTR Flappy paddle's :( Round Corners there brilliant, Pretty good on track too two hands on the steering wheel at all times

Golf TDI
I miss my VTR Flappy paddle's :( Round Corners there brilliant, Pretty good on track too two hands on the steering wheel at all times

bit of a novelty when people havnt seen them before i.e friends lol dropping it down two gears on the wheel :approve:

Clio 182 FF
110 bhp standard but this is roughly around the 120 mark . exremely good gains with the gsr kit . followed by a gsr remap it will be looking at about 130 - 135 . fair amount of torque too .

Whats a GSR Kit? i doubt u will be hitting those sorta figures with those mods... i was only hitting 138 Bhp with Cams.. and a De-cat and pullies.. although i did have a fair bit of torque

Whats a GSR Kit? i doubt u will be hitting those sorta figures with those mods... i was only hitting 138 Bhp with Cams.. and a De-cat and pullies.. although i did have a fair bit of torque

Induction kit mate, from performancec2 site guy Pete, everyone raves about them.

Golf TDI

its a induction kit , people on performance c2 sites swear by it , quite a long stretching pipe from the intlet with a cone directed behind the engine . transformed the car :approve:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Yup! The blip down the gears is brilliant....

My old BM does that tbh, its called heel & toe ;)

I assume the engine is based on the de-tuned 106 gti/saxo vts lump found in the rest of the froggy family, good lump, get some cat cams & tbs in there! oh & if at all possible get rid of that terrible box, iirc its quicker to double clutch a truck than swop cogs in the C2 ...

Other than that. Great start :D

Golf TDI
My old BM does that tbh, its called heel & toe ;)

I assume the engine is based on the de-tuned 106 gti/saxo vts lump found in the rest of the froggy family, good lump, get some cat cams & tbs in there! oh & if at all possible get rid of that terrible box, iirc its quicker to double clutch a truck than swop cogs in the C2 ...

Other than that. Great start :D

thanks :approve: and for the record . . . . . . . . . . . the box isnt as bad as people make out ;)

Monaro VXR
But its not the nicest looking kit in the world isit? Have you got a pic? Just to remind

Doesn't matter what it looks like if it gains the figures they do. I have one fitted to my C4 absolutely love it. Mine is the big red tube one though lol. I wanted a Yellow one originally though, but oh well red will do. Not like I look at it all that often anyway.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track

FLOL still got the WORST gear box EVER invented, its f**king automatic that takes 2 seconds to change gear, even in the manual mode it still shite.

Some times feels like it wants to stall,

And what short of auto gear box neeeds you to put the handbrake on to stop it rolling down small inclinces.

I had a 1.4 furio, mam has a VTR. so had plenty of experience, and the VTR is truely the worst car i have ever driven.

Golf TDI
FLOL still got the WORST gear box EVER invented, its f**king automatic that takes 2 seconds to change gear, even in the manual mode it still s**te.

And what short of auto gear box neeeds you to put the handbrake on to stop it rolling down small inclinces.

I had a 1.4 furio, mam has a VTR. so had plenty of experience, and the VTR is truely the worst car i have ever driven.

fair comment because some people hate it . marmite thing :eek: what do you mean about the handbrake ?

Golf TDI
I used to have C2 GT #471

Manual version of a VTR, wish it was more reliable :(

fingers crossed but i havnt had one issue yet . Its been 100000000 million times more reliable than either if my clios . Allthough this may be because this is alot newer and has done very low mileage in comparison .

Trophy #490
They do look nice. Drove my mate's C2 VTR with minor mods and I'm not a fan of how they drive to be honest. I had a Saxo VTR as my first car and that was a brilliant car to drive, think they kind of went down hill with this as a replacement.

Monaro VXR
FLOL still got the WORST gear box EVER invented, its f**king automatic that takes 2 seconds to change gear, even in the manual mode it still s**te.

The Sensodrive is not actually an automatic. It is a manual box just the clutch and change is handled automatically. Hence why it does not drive like a conventional automatic which has a torque converter. Hence no holding on a hill and no forward roll.

The new EGS system is similar just quicker at changing gears.