ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My C63 AMG (exhaust video)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I've just sold mine this afternoon. Secondary cat delete is a must! Will miss that sound!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yes yes yes. That's how performance cars should sound.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
They sound even better with headers and a ipe exhaust!

This is a guy I know with the above its also supercharged

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
iPE exhausts do sound awesome. Well worth following Simon Motorsport on facebook. He is always posting up amazing videos of cars he has fitted them too out in Dubai.

Would love to own something like that. Would be single too if I spent that much on a car. Hmm tempting!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
The car I posted has had serious money spent on it, 5kish on exhaust system, 11k on supercharger, 4k on suspension..... But he works on oil rigs so has the money to spend

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Gotta love a V8 :up:
Wish my M5 sounded as fruity with the standard exhaust, it has been remedied with a full Milltek system & sports cats though! :stig:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I loved my E63 AMG, sounded great.

But it's not a patch on my V10 M5, sounds like a F1 car with the eissman fitted.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I loved my E63 AMG, sounded great.

But it's not a patch on my V10 M5, sounds like a F1 car with the eissman fitted.
I had the pleasure of hearing a M5 hammer it up through Cheddar gorge not long back. Pure awesome.

My mates recently sold his C63 for a GTR. I think he made the wrong choice imo.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
GTR is a cracker but really lacks sole, Merc got it right with the C63, Shame the quality of the jnterior does not match the sound track though.