ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cam belts snapped pics of damage

A number of clios
PHTO0001.jpg

PHTO0003.jpg

PHTO0005.jpg

bent all 16 valves :( but didnt do no damage to the pistons which was lucky got all my parts on order from renault so car should be back on road soon

sorry the pics are abit big and poor on quality

A number of clios
i no mate but im keeping these as a reminder to book my car in for a service on time lol

A number of clios
yes me and my mate are doing it, im a fully trained mechanic and my mate works for renault im doing the valves but leaving the cam belt to my mate lol

ff 182
heheheeh..good luck with it m8...gona get mine booked in soon for the cambelt change..i keep puting it off but not no more...

Mk1 1.2 RN
my mates did exactly the same to his, he'd just got it back on the road after someone reversed into his car, and just after he had the cam belt and valves sorted his brakes failed (he'd had them "fixed" a week earlier) and he went into the back of another car at about 15-20 mph so its written off now :(

A number of clios
my cars done 70k so anyone above that thats hasnt had it done i'd get it done soon lol

A number of clios
its half done mate lol just waiting for the rest of the bits coming from renault to finish it off it killing me havin no car

A number of clios
^^yeah need to im lost we out my car plus it needs doin before the east mids meet lol