ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Campus, Thoughts and opinions..

1.2 16v clio campus
hi guys, here is my 2008 1.2 16v Clio Campus Sport Imusic, Iv'e had it just under a year and this is what she looks like, Last few pics is lowered 60m, (I just lowered it last weekend), the car was completely standard in every way when i bought it
IMG_0019.jpg
[/IMG]

with black 182 slabs
IMG_0349.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0348.jpg
[/IMG]

Before Lowering (Front)
IMG_0397.jpg
[/IMG]

Old Rear Spring / New Rear Spring
IMG_0398.jpg
[/IMG]

After Lowering (Front)
IMG_0399.jpg
[/IMG]

This is how it stands just now, but i have a Cupra Splitter sitting in the garrage waiting to go on :)
IMG_0413.jpg
[/IMG]

Not sure If i have uploaded the photos correctly but here is a link to the last mentioned photo (how it sits just now). please have a look and get back to me on what you think, thanks guys!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff504/kennyreid/IMG_0413.jpg

And here is a link to all the above photos.

http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff504/kennyreid/

clio campus sport
you could do with a splitter maybe a skoda one about £13 looks gd and wont abuse your wallet much, iv got same model as you but lower and more subtle lol, yours is looking gd tho with the sport wheels

1.2 16v clio campus
Ye, iv' got a cupra splitter but it's not on yet, will put pics up when it's on, thanks for the comments

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
As has been said spoiler ( get a cup one instead )
Lose the mud flaps and get a splitter ;) even just a phase 1 non sport splitter would be fine!

1.2 16v clio campus
Ye, just put the flaps on for the winter, cuz the roads here are a mess but thinking about taking them off, cuz my flaps ar scraping like mad since i lowered

Swift Sport
Same as everyone else really, cup spoiler and the the cupra splitter on it and it would look great. If the flaps are functional then they are fine.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Replace spoiler with a cup one, get rid of the mudflaps and angel eye lights, then get some tyre shine, and then it'll look good

MK3 GTI golf 16v
loose the mud flaps and the spoiler and the angel eyes. and get some proper bullets ? yours look like there just black, looks a bit odd

1.2 16v clio campus
The car is lowered on apex 60/40 x-low springs, got them for £100 from larkspeed, car handles really well since i put them in, along with the 182 wheels and the 5mm spacers, the bullets are standard on the campus they are just painted with no badges