ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car before and after new wheels :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I normally like these, but that looks odd. I think it's the tyre size :S

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I actually adore turbines, and until as recent as last year always had a set in the shed just incase I bought another mk1!

But as the car stands now it just looks wrong, as suggested spacers, fatter tyres, coilovers and a nicer colour and it'll work...

clio 182 ff
Glad to see you're putting them to good use already mate. I think they look awesome :)

Will probably suit the 182 slightly better with 195's instead of the 165's. Also, I would go 15mm a corner minimum on the spacers.

ye thanks mate, trying to make it look sort of euro(ish) trying something different. so maybe going to keep the stretched tyres. will just have to wait for it all to be fiished

clio 182 ff
i think its going to look awsome when its done. anybody going to hulloween cruise? im hoping my car will be finished by then

Ph 2 172
Love the turbines mate. After a set myself if anybodys seen any for sale? Lows and spacers and it will finish the look off perfectly.