ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car history in pics

FF Arctic Blue 182
Just thought I would share pics of my old (and current) cars with y'all. The only one that is missing is my 106 GTi, which apparently has been written off (Adams_16v can I have those photos you took of her when you had her?)

http://www.stevenbrough.co.uk/PhotoGallery/ViewGallery.aspx?Gallery=My%20Cars

In Order:
1. Corsa 1.2 16v Club (3 Years / Pics)
2. Fiat Punto HGT (7 Months / Pics)
3. Fiat Punto 1.2 8v (2 Months)
4. Citroen Saxo VTS (2 Weeks! / Pics)
5. Peugeot 106 GTi (7 Months)
6. Renault Clio 182 (Ongoing / Pics)

Ad

MK2 FRS
How come you went from a HGT punto to a 1.2 8v puntos???

Must have been bit of a shock???

FF Arctic Blue 182
Yeah going from the 1.8 to the 1.2 was a shock! GF passed her test so couldn't get her on the insurance for the HGT, so had to bite the bullet. However that didn't last long and neither did she for much longer, next came the VTS ...... WHAT A BAG OF S-H-I-T-E!

My fave by a long shot is the Clio, next the HGT, the 106 GTi, blah blah, I'd rate my 1.2 corsa over the Saxo. No offence to Saxo drivers meant tho. (*COUGH* Sardine Tin *COUGH*) lol

FF Arctic Blue 182
The VTS was an 03 reg so was pretty new, I hated everything about it. The GTi just felt so much better and it was older!