ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car is not gettin no fuel!!!! help me pls car turns over but wont start

2002 clio sport 2.0
after driving over a pot hole my car cut out and and wont let fuel through can any1 help...:eek: its a ph2 2002

2002 clio sport 2.0
no reset button on my model Renault seen to think? and no the pump is not priming . I just paid 60 quid for 3 new relays form Renault but still nothing

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Start with diagnostics... Its not always a waste of cash. Knowing what is actually wrong is half the battle.

2002 clio sport 2.0
I went to Renault yet again to buy all new fuel relays witch cost 60 and the fuse that powers them relays keeps blowing??? ive done about 8 fuses today .. and still nothing ARGHHHHH!!!!! I have pulled the seats out to check the pump and its not coming on???? its not the immobiliser I know that . so now im stuck . any advise is welcome

Clio
Glad to hear your car's back in business!

Any chance of letting me in on which wire was causing the headache? http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?708552-Immobiliser-Can-I-fix-it As you can see, mine is being a pain in the behind, and I cannot figure out why... checked the fuses yesterday, one needed changed, but still no joy in starting her up.

There's too many wires in there for me to dare to try and tug or wiggle them to see if they're properly stuck!

bg182ff
Ive got a 182 with the exact same problem its got spark but no fuel is in the cylinders plugs are dry ive tried changing relays round but nothing works i only pulled in to a garage for a coffee :( need help on this!!!

bg182ff
So ive just tested my pump for power and alltho its low theres stil roughly 0.6-0.8 volts going to it so im going to try swapping the old pump from my 172 to see if i get anything from that!

bg182ff
Well its sorted pluged in the other pump before removing the one in the car after a few wacks to the locking ring the original pump decided to prime lol first turn it fired up... so toke it up the road came back turned it off left it for ten mins and its now cured bloody french cars :)