ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car, my new alloys

308, Fusion

well they aint gonna b cleaned till sat, they look prime clean now, just put them on in dark with outside spotlight on, coz i was so desperate to get them on! il post pics on sat with them on after a nice clean n buff up!!

Lots of Alfas

Those wheels will suit your car, good to see a 5 door Clio, dont get many of them in the club. :)

Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 22 March 2005
youve forgotten to take the jack out!! ;)

Its the new Clio 4x4 to replace Fubars ;)

308, Fusion

problem, this morning i could hear a knockin noise comin from the wheels, n it happens when i brake an then wen i accelerate, just 1c each time i do either brake or accelerate, after about 20mins drivin i could hear the knockin gettin worse and worse n it was knock knock knock knock knock at 35mph, then also wen i was pulling into park with full lock on i could hear the knock which seemed to be in time with 1 revolution of the wheels, anybody got any suggestions?

i thought maybe the tracking? i have also got the lockin nuts and wrench to tighten up the bolts on the wheels which im going to do after i finish work,

cheers for any help ppl can give me

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by halo54 on 23 March 2005

problem, this morning i could hear a knockin noise comin from the wheels, n it happens when i brake an then wen i accelerate, just 1c each time i do either brake or accelerate, after about 20mins drivin i could hear the knockin gettin worse and worse n it was knock knock knock knock knock at 35mph, then also wen i was pulling into park with full lock on i could hear the knock which seemed to be in time with 1 revolution of the wheels, anybody got any suggestions?

i thought maybe the tracking? i have also got the lockin nuts and wrench to tighten up the bolts on the wheels which im going to do after i finish work,

cheers for any help ppl can give me
loose wheel nuts i bet.......:p

308, Fusion

yeah you people was correct, i went a car shop on the way home, got a decent wrench and they tightened up lovley!

Golf R/Leon FR

not to keen on them tbh not my cup of tea! but if u like them mate then thats all that matters.
get it lowered asap maybe go 40mm all round tho.