ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car on front cover of Redline Mag!

SchwepTek™
Out this Friday 1st May!

I'm not allowed to post any other pics up yet but here is the front cover -

RED142cov_gold450.jpg

I think I have a full page inside the mag too. :)

Will be an interesting read!

Schwep.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Will be buying this mate, there a bit of a write up on your car then?

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
looks good mate, not read a mag ike that in years though, looks alot more grown up these days!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats Fella..... Might actually buy that Mag for the 1st Time since I bought Lexus lights for my Corsa 6 Years ago LOL

Audi TT 3.2
ive been getting this mag since issue 49, changed alot over the years, for the better! will deffently be getting this when it comes out!

LY 200
Congrats mate - I havnt bought this mag since the early 00's! I take it the days of Al (sure that was the geezers name) and his extreme mondified Orange Paxo are long gone!?

I may give it a look.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Well done Andy, although do you want your car drooled over by chav boy racers or has the mag moved on that much.

Congrats mate - I havnt bought this mag since the early 00's! I take it the days of Al (sure that was the geezers name) and his extreme mondified Orange Paxo are long gone!?

I may give it a look.

lol at some peoples short vision.....this forum seems to breed short sighted people, i think you will find redline and indeed fastcar have both moved on alot...i may be biased but the only mag that really hasn't is Max power

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Max power has it's target audience tbh. I wouldn't buy any of them.

E92 M3
nice one mate

its always been a little dream of mine to get into a car magazine never mind on the front page