ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car on pistonheads! Needs to go!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wash it then. Folk will want to see some nice big pics of your car. Or if you already have some, whack them in the ad.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price imo isn't bad (you'll probs get offered 6k) I'd amend the bit about the previous owner doing that amount of miles in it as it looks like you've only had it for 500 miles.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Cant believe people want to sell cars and do it like this.

Make an effort at least.

And are you a trader by any chance.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why what have i done?..no car needs to go as i have been offered a job and a car with the job.
I fully agree with ian tbh, you sell it you've got to make the effort with the ad.

- state that a company car forces sale(if you've not done so already)
- deffo amend that bit about the miles you done in it.

If I were after one (or any car for that matter) a 'lazy ad' means that the seller doesn't really care (imo) If it was only a £500 micra i'd not care much about the ad, but a BM that only a few years old dserves a better ad.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see where you are coming from, have amended it now and have added my own pictures there shoudl be three up now :approve: just have to see how it goes!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I still see one pic.

Decent price though,but you have to be careful with this end of the market.What seams like a decent price and car can be made scary for people when they see a poor advert.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it doesnt seem to be displaying the two other pics i have uploaded :S...and nor dus it want to update the text when i edit the word about mileage etc!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
I've got to be honest, if I was in the market for a new car, with all the credit crunch bargains around I wouldnt be even slightly interested in that.
£6000 for a car with 124k on it, no thanks!
But if you really want a tip I'd make a mention of what recent service work has been done, if I was even considering a car with that mileage I would want a break down of the cars service history in the advert.