ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car over the last 18 months - video!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
inspired by the thread earlyer on today about playing about with movie maker ive made a slideshow with pictures of my cars progress over the last 18 months in which ive spent around £3,000!

give me your thoughts, enjoy....

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

liquidized RacingBlue 182
yep nice vid, i think i will put one together :D

But i noticed one of ure pics shoodnt be there, steering on wrong side! hehe:rasp:

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
lol aye when your car turns green and the steering wheels goes to the left hand side...sweet!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
b3nje said:
lol aye when your car turns green and the steering wheels goes to the left hand side...sweet!

got no pics of my standard front seats, forgot to take some doh!

gibson, lol aye cheers for stoping to make sure i hadnt broke down! mum was cleaning the inside of it today coz of that so i was flying about in the learner bus! lol

ali, cheers its getting there slowly!

WOW thats a lot of work u put in mate, n a lot of money, gd on ya tho looks feckin quality very jelous of ur suspension kit can i ask what u think of it / what difference it made, worth the dough?

Cheers and gd on ya

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
suspension is best mod ive done mate, the smile it brings to your face when you hammer it round long sweeping bends with the speedo in tripple figures and losing the tosser in the BMW up ur arse in a roundabout at 60-70mph is awesome!

AveitAndy, i take it your andy with the hybrid that i bought the wheels from? :)

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Martin_89 said:
suspension is best mod ive done mate, the smile it brings to your face when you hammer it round long sweeping bends with the speedo in tripple figures and losing the tosser in the BMW up ur arse in a roundabout at 60-70mph is awesome!

AveitAndy, i take it your andy with the hybrid that i bought the wheels from? :)

Yes mate. You can say you have the wheels off Tom16v's old Hybrid:rasp:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
was going to say that but couldnt mind the guys username lol

still not convinced by the turinis they looks awesome but handles so much better on 15s, thinking about getting a set of s**t hot tyres on the 15s and leaving it, or finding other 15s that i like..... cant decide!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lovel the subtle mods youve made mate. looks spot on. could just do with colour coding and front fogs now :p

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'll do a swap for the Turini's if you want? I've got ph-quick F1 Cup's on Proxes with plenty of tread....