ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car so far pics now on

my car so far what you fink!

cliosmall1.jpg

cliosmall3.jpg

cliosmall2.jpg

do you want some 17inch wheels? ill swap you,

Focus RS
Not keen mate but it aint mine so if u are happy with it then good on ya, we all gotta start from somewhere.

Me no like mate, sorry. Should keep it standard but with rims, tints and lowerisation! (Its not a real word sounds mint!)

Usually when someone pops up with a modified car I can say, looks like a lot of hard work and money went into it, fair play.

In your case however, it looks like you reversed into a black wheeliebin.

At least now theres 50 million more places to put the "back" mount intercooler in those.. little.. grill.. serving-no-purpose bits...

Sigh....

Don't get this kinda stuff in australia

Shame.. *cough

oh i dunno, i seen some bad kits in australia too

Chocolate Bar™
i dont mod ma car to make other ppl happy i do it for mayself and what i like!!!!!!!

so why post it and ask our opinions? lol

personally i think it looks rubbish. And i just dont see the point in doing this to a 1.2??? ull get it all done and get bored of having no power then sell it for less than half of what its all cost.

but each to their own.

Just make sure you actually get it sprayed and dont end up like 99% of chavy oiks driving around with a multi primer tone car.

I hate it when people say that. lots of people mod 172s on here but you dont say 'why are you doing that when u could get an evo etc.' same principle imo. some people do just wanna make their car look and feel better until they can afford to insure a bigger engined car. Theres lots of point for example in fitting better suspension, brakes etc to improve the drive of the car.

to be honest my 1.2 was just as much fun as my 172 to drive, just in a difference way. Wasnt fast but clung to the road better than anything and was extremely comfortable to drive. You could rag the arse off it and not get above 60 mph, i liked that lol

However, the mods on this car obviously havent been selected well. Why get a rear bumper before a new set of wheels or colourcoding? just doesnt make sense to me. As people have said before the kit really doesnt suit the clio, but if you like it keep it and dont listen to any crtiticism it'll get.

Iceberge cup,mito tb
well i think it looks great.........................................ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

185lb/ft dCi
chill out on the lad, at least he thinks for hiself and has tried to make it look different rather than all the other sheep clios i see on here. And anyway its called customization not standardization lads, thats why we are on here I think...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
i dont mod ma car to make other ppl happy i do it for mayself and what i like!!!!!!!

Not having a go at you personally, but I have always wondered why people put "ma" instead of "my"? Surely the point of text talk is to save time such as "why=y"???

Don't fancy commenting on the car, but if you like it then stick with it.

RS Meg 175
chill out on the lad, at least he thinks for hiself and has tried to make it look different rather than all the other sheep clios i see on here. And anyway its called customization not standardization lads, thats why we are on here I think...

no its a Clio owners club ^^ lol ;)

M

mini-valver

The idea is to make a car better looking, handling and sometimes faster than factory. If thats his idea then fair play but ask for an opinion on a forum and thats what you'll get, nice or not!!
In this case, really not....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i assume carzone make the cheapest kit for the clio since everyone gets it and its the worst looking?!

paint match is horrible, grill is horrible, bumper is the worst, skirts look silly.

i like the wheels though! and the spoiler.

imo youve made a mess of a nice car.

on a serious note tho, get bigger wheels, get teh bumper and skirts re sprayed, slam it on its arse.

Der Panzer
I don't think a lot of people on here like "different" styling mods, hence the harsh feedback.

It's not my cup of tea either, but I'm keen to know what you where trying to achive. Maybe that way you'll get some decent feedback. On the other hand, if that's it "finished" you need to not renew your Maxpower subscription; seriously.

I don't think a lot of people on here like "different" styling mods, hence the harsh feedback.

It's not my cup of tea either, but I'm keen to know what you where trying to achive. Maybe that way you'll get some decent feedback. On the other hand, if that's it "finished" you need to not renew your Maxpower subscription; seriously.

I'd saying he's going for the darth vader theme, from the rear anyway.

Clio
i think what it is that people dont like about it is the fact its just not classy or stylish looking at all is it really. Its just a mess.

You obviously have the letter S on your keyboard so why not use it, using a Z instead makes you look stupid.

1.6 16v
If it makes you happy thats the main thing!

IMO, The half horrible bodykit is not colour matched enough for my liking and why put half a bodykit on anyway. Why didint you wait untill you have it all before putting bits on here and there!!!

Needs lowering asap rather than spending money on the bodykit! Bigger wheels are also needed here too. Tints are good tho!

Steve

185lb/ft dCi

You obviously have the letter S on your keyboard so why not use it, using a Z instead makes you look stupid.
You obviously have the letters C O C K stamped on your forehead so why act clever.

I bet all you guys wouldn't like it if everybody said bad things about your car after you have spent time and money on it. All people keep saying is the wheels look nice, they look standard and on every other car driving down the road?

You obviously have the letters C O C K stamped on your forehead so why act clever.

I bet all you guys wouldn't like it if everybody said bad things about your car after you have spent time and money on it. All people keep saying is the wheels look nice, they look standard and on every other car driving down the road?

Lol sarcasm is not your strong point is it.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
my car so far what you fink!

cliosmall1.jpg

cliosmall3.jpg

cliosmall2.jpg
The sideskirts could look alright properly painted and with black mesh, but the back bumper and exhaust looks awfull. You need to get the front bumper extended, either with a spoiler or a new bumper to be the same height as the rest of the bodykit.

80MPG BEEZA
my cars modded and alot of people on here think its tasteful or mental, i would defo go see the person who sprayed you parts they havent been laqueured and buffed properly which means paint will start flaking quickly

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
All people keep saying is the wheels look nice, they look standard and on every other car driving down the road?

guess why that is, because they look good, dont look out of place, suit the car well.

atleast get the parts re sprayed!

I don't think a lot of people on here like "different" styling mods, hence the harsh feedback.quote]

its hardly different though is it??

yes it is different to most cars on here but its not different to max power world.
i thought the whole point in modifying a car was to make it different?

and on another note i wasnt being sarcastic wheni said about the front bumper. ok it could do with the updated dynamique front end and wheels.

if this was my car i would try and make a good thing out of a bad and keep the rear bumper and skirts but modify them so they are really custom. look on the bright side its a starting block