ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car so far pics now on

clio sport 172
my car so far what you fink!

cliosmall1.jpg

cliosmall3.jpg

cliosmall2.jpg
dont wanna upset you,each to ya own an all that ,but in a nut shell, looks cack

S-Max
To put it bluntly mate, saying what I'm thinking and all that...!? It looks s**t and your attitude stinks as well.

Ya cum on ere asking uz wat we fink & (had enough of that now) when we give our opinions you tell us it's the car you like and what we say doesn't count. Well, don't bloody ask if you don't want to here it!

S-Max
Just can't understand some people. He obviously thinks it looks so good he would by putting it on here it would only get positive comments.

People don't lie, some are polite in saying they don't like and others, like me, will be more blatant. I once put my standard 172cup up on here to talk about how to do a better clean/polish, if I had modded and if I took offence by peoples answers I wouldn't ask the question!

The poor guys obviously deluided by max power mag, which alot of people on here were too probably when they were 18yrs old. 10 yrs ago I was driving a 1.1 fiesta rustbucket on pepperpots and thought it was the biz, couldnt afford a body kit on my measly 70 quid a week though!

to be fair to max power there are some nice cars in there.

well there was last time i looked. think it was probably a subtle smooth mk2 golf... something like that anyway

K20 eg 217 whp.
have seen much worse but if you work hard to pay for all that i hope it makes you happy m8, each to their own