ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car @ Trax (if u have any pics of mine can u post them please)

VRS
just after some pics of my car from Trax!
i took a few, if you have any then can you post them up in here so i can save them on my comp :)
(resolution of my pics are a bit poo as i have resized them :()
cheers

andy

Last edited:
  Golf R
car looked mint, didn't take any pic's as you and your missus (sleeping) were in the car, should have said hello really! like the colour coding round the fog lights too!

VRS
T23PHY said:
car looked mint, didn't take any pic's as you and your missus (sleeping) were in the car, should have said hello really! like the colour coding round the fog lights too!

cheers dude :)
yea the missis didnt take to kindly to the early start lol :D

VRS
R20 CWH said:
^^ 6am and worth it

:lolup:

whats your zorst?

prospeed, its the older stylee with the twin cans

was definately worth the early start :)

i was really chuffed with the whole layout and event, especially after the let down of fcs

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fit mate.

Did CS actually get in the grounds this yr, or was it another crappy stand 100miles away!

VRS
Ali said:
Fit mate.

Did CS actually get in the grounds this yr, or was it another crappy stand 100miles away!

cheers darlin' :)

the stand was pretty well placed, overlooking most of the showground :)

Ali said:
Fit mate.

on that note some local lads who started Ultimate show cars.com i think were saying they booked thier stand very late and they said the had no space left , they sent some pics of the cars that would be attending and then somehow they created them a stand/space rite next to the 0-60 run :S

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Makavelli your gf is hot - so are you... damn those pretty couples! hehe

M2 Competition
Lol, i spent most of the day in the car, so my sunburns not too bad.

At least the wind and the sun helped dry the track up :)

VRS
Peperami said:
Lol, i spent most of the day in the car, so my sunburns not too bad.

At least the wind and the sun helped dry the track up :)

yours and subway's motor looked sweet on track :)

M2 Competition
Cheers dude :)

Lol, did anyone get any pics of us both spinning off the track on the same corner, one after the other?

In a way, i kinda hope no-one did :eek: lol

M2 Competition
Lol, sorry for hi-jacking. Think i got a couple, will post them up when i find a lil bit of energy mate...

im pooped :sleepy:

106 GTi
Got a fair few pics of it, will post them later in the week, sun has given me a headache and dont fancy sorting 2 GB of pics tonight now.

VRS
Peperami said:
Lol, sorry for hi-jacking. Think i got a couple, will post them up when i find a lil bit of energy mate...

im pooped :sleepy:

no probs matey lol

im crashed out after tucking into a fry up :)

Chocolate Bar™
u were always bloody asleep in it! just had a look through mine, dont think i've got any closeups but a few in the group shots.

Car looked absolute mint today, def one of my fav 182s, the misanos look awesome

106 GTi
IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

106 GTi
Not made it as yet, just starting to sort through them all, 2GB to sort so may be a few days!

Chocolate Bar™
i've got one from the back, but the girlfriends fingers partly over it lol. Its on my thread anyhow

I think they look good, I think the yellow & that colour blue work well together.
Its sitting really low at the back - how much is it dropped by ? (sorry if you've said - I only looked at the pics)