ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car wont start help please

clio16v supercharged
hi was doing some bits on my clio the other day it is a j reg 1.8 16v clio and it is supercharged and the vacume pipe that comes off the drivers side inletmanifold broke and the engin died so i changed the pipe and i cant get it going now can any one suggest any thing please i have checked the spark plugs there is a spark the fuel pump is priming not sure what else to do please help

Alpine GTA Turbo+182
Look to see if any wiring or connectors have been disturbed. Squirt a little petrol in the air intake - if it fires, then your problem is air / manifold related or the ecu isn't getting a signal to fire the injectors. Put up some pics of the pipe that broke and that area - someone might see your problem. Good luck.

clio16v supercharged
i hoped it was the petrol idea so got a jerry can but wasnt that how much petrol should i use
it the pipe under the powersteering pipe it goes to the map sensor
7f67fd17.gif