ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

1.2 16v+200sx
alright im richie from ayrshire i bought my wee clio a week and a half ago with 5300 miles on it its now got over 6500 lol anyway heres a couple of pics

100_1448.jpg

100_1449.jpg

im looking for a place to get my windows tinted in ayrshire if anyone knows a decent place?

cheers

ST
I know a good tinter mate....not far from East Kilbride, Hamilton if you know it, well worth the drive through from Ayr.

If you need any info drop me a PM.

Cheers, Al.

1.2 16v+200sx
thanks guys
i was thinking of taggin along to inverness but ill need to see how my money goes lol

martin i am going to lower the car after i get my windows tinted was it a full kit you got or just the springs?

ST
Get a full apex kit mate.....i had it on my dyamique(first on here with that kit actually)...gas shocks with -60mm springs.....cant go wrong..

Check out: www.motorsportworld.co.uk parts..some of the cheapest prices around will also price match anyone else..

Al.

1.2 16v+200sx
Alan said:
Get a full apex kit mate.....i had it on my dyamique(first on here with that kit actually)...gas shocks with -60mm springs.....cant go wrong..

Check out: www.motorsportworld.co.uk parts..some of the cheapest prices around will also price match anyone else..

Al.

i was just going to get the springs the now cos im skint due to cancelling the insurance on my last car and first payments ect but the full kit is pretty cheap time for a credit card me thinks ;)

ST
Aye stick it in the plastic mate...

Tho it aint gonna break the bank...save n buy it cash n stick an exhaust or somethin on your visa ;)

1.2 16v+200sx
you aint seen my account lol

yeah i think ill go to rms in prestwick when the time for an exhaust comes

the reason for the credit card is i want everything done yesterday it takes too long if you need to save up :D