ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car

6/468 17poo

looks really good mate,ive just removed a set of them lights from my car,what would look good is.. if you could spray the lexus lights the same colour as your car i thought about doing this but too much hassle!

very very very clean;)

lookin gd mole, gd to see it at FCS

wot mirrors r they? m3s, was gonna get a set 4 mine, look nice

also have u had your roof rails smoothed in at all? was jus askin cos had mine done n jus noticed today that they have raised up so can see them now, hopefully bodyshop will re do them 4 free as he is doin my bonnet cos the recesss in the reno badge has collapsed n cracked the paint

Quote: Originally posted by beatjunkie on 27 March 2005

looks really good mate,ive just removed a set of them lights from my car,what would look good is.. if you could spray the lexus lights the same colour as your car i thought about doing this but too much hassle!

very very very clean;)
bought some lexus lights to do the very same thing mate, was suggested to me at bodyshop where i go so gonna see how they turn out

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by feirce187 on 27 March 2005
lookin gd mole, gd to see it at FCSwot mirrors r they? m3s, was gonna get a set 4 mine, look nicealso have u had your roof rails smoothed in at all? was jus askin cos had mine done n jus noticed today that they have raised up so can see them now, hopefully bodyshop will re do them 4 free as he is doin my bonnet cos the recesss in the reno badge has collapsed n cracked the paint

Yep theyre M3 mirrors, didnt get the base plates sprayed, breaks the colour up a bit. as for the roof rails, mine are still black, didnt have them painted or anything, althou am thinking about getting them done, as theyre slowly starting to lift out of the recess they sit in.

Hopefully by FCS ill have my angel eyes, and the new engine in and running nice with plenty of boost

yeah they do llok cool, was considerin DTM or M3 mirrors, prob the latter

one of my roof rails had started to lift out so had them filled in, but as i said was cleanin windows on it 2day n noticed the rails have startred to show where they have been filled in but hoping its the bodyshops fault n not somethin i have done to cause it n it will get repaired by them 4 free

angel eyes look wkd, love mine on the car, ya gettin a volvo engine then?

500bhp Scoob

already got the volvo engine, just finished all the prep work on it, just awaiting the cambelt kit to be delivered, and i can stick it in.

If the rail recesses have been filled in, and theyve started cracking, im guessing its the bodyshops fault, still, see what they say :)

Need to get new headlights anyway as my old ones cant be adjusted anymore as the mechanism is broken, just gives me an excuse to get angel eyes lol

cool, gonna sound meaty then lol

yeah thats wot i was thinkin, he is a pretty decent n fair bloke there so will see wot he says tuesday bout it

yeah when got my angel eyes, dnt realise that there was no adjustment mechanism 4 them lol, nevermind. stiil need to adjust one of them, will get round to doin it when got time to take the light out, not major yet

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by LadySubstanze on 27 March 2005
sex on wheels! *dribbles* want one!!!

lol never had that said about it before... most people see the 2 extra doors and immediately rant on about modding what essentually should belong to a mum doing the daily school run and the weekly shopping run lol

Thanks for the positive comments thou :D

Saxo VTS

Looks nice mate. Front end is spot on. And stuff anyone who moans about backdoors, because at the end of the day its how you make it look that matters and there is always going to be sportier options etc :)

Golf V6 4Motion

feirce187 - it is the bodyshops fault - if you just fill the roof rails it will sink - same as if you remove handles and just use filler. what the bodyshop should of done is spot welded strips in all the way down and then knoccked the spots flat and then filled in any imperfections after - thats what my bodyshop did for me on both roof rails, handles and locks and boot lid for that matter. nothing wrong with it what so ever.