ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car...

Yamaha R6

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 12 July 2005

what is it then, 1.2?

;)

had it since I was 17.. bought it because the insurance was low.. and I thought Ide probably smash it being honest.. (but havent) few things done to the engine.. it was superchipped but I was afraid it was going to mess it up.. so thats gone.. and viper induction... Inside its got screens etc. Not bad for a 1.2 though being honest.. dont drive it too often.. always in works cars.. I turn 21 next year and should be able to finally afford my 182.. or 1.6 16v at least..

Yamaha R6

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 12 July 2005

Looks wicked without the front number plate.
Thinking of getting black plates.. depite the illegalities.. Tom had a set..

Looks sweet as f**k, but I cant believe youd spend all that time and effort, only to NOT add a Cup splitter :p

Never seen the point in modding slow cars to be blunt, but I can appreciate the work thats gone into that machine, and it does look tip-top, and thats coming from someone who isnt keen on black Clios :cool:

Yamaha R6

Cheers Roy don’t worry mate the cup splitter is next on the agenda once I find one for a half decent price.. Along with Fred’s 172 Front & Rear seats with monitor’s in the headrest’s..

I’m not really a fan of doing stuff to small engined cars either.. I only bought this as I was 17 at the time.. And low insurance was a top priority then.. As times gone on I got bored of the look and decided just experimenting with it, which became a hobby pretty much… as I’ve said though.. Next year its gone… Ill be 21 and insurance isnt really an issue any more.. So the search’ll begin for a 182/172 or 1.6.16v at least…

Its on springs.. 60mm..^^

Mini Cooper S sport

That ones really hard to tell from a 172...really nice work and the 182 rims look great, I just dont like it when people put the 2.0 and sport badges on non 2.0 litre cars.

Quote: Originally posted by Aust1n on 14 July 2005
I’m not really a fan of doing stuff to small engined cars either.. I only bought this as I was 17 at the time.. And low insurance was a top priority then.. As times gone on I got bored of the look and decided just experimenting with it, which became a hobby pretty much… as I’ve said though.. Next year its gone… Ill be 21 and insurance isnt really an issue any more.. So the search’ll begin for a 182/172 or 1.6.16v at least…

Its on springs.. 60mm..^^
How much do all the modifications add to your insurance?

Must be paying double like what you should?

Yamaha R6

Im on business insurance.. I work for a car dealership and pay nothing whatsoever.. Im insured upto anything below a 4.0 litre.. Do you really think it would bump it up that much day??