ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

Maz

LY 200
Hope you ge it sorted soon hun, there is nothing worse and insurance companies are a total waste of space.

They are great at taking the money but when you have an accident they sure do show there true colours... f*cking t*ats they totally p*ss me right off :mad:

mez

Renaultclio 1.616v mk2
i think youre maybe not telling the truth here cos it wud b alot worse than that if you were hit the way your saying!

i think someone cant park and has hit another car when parking in a carpark lol!

hope you get it fixd soon though nice car

mez said:
i think youre maybe not telling the truth here cos it wud b alot worse than that if you were hit the way your saying!

i think someone cant park and has hit another car when parking in a carpark lol!

hope you get it fixd soon though nice car

i think u best shut ur mouth this is ur second post ull b making enemies before uve even got ur foot in the door :nono: :nono: