ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car!!

Clio v6
Somtimes when people spray their car the petrol flap is removed and sprayed seperately. There can be a slight shading difference when its fitted back on.

Your petrol flap looks good.

clio RSI 16V
didnt really think it needed the mirror holders doing to be honest.. and apparently its illegal to de handle both sides incase of an accident

Ad

MK2 FRS
Got some unique ideas (I dont meain it sarcastically). Not my kinda thing, but can appreciate the time and thought that has gone into. Quality work as well

clio RSI 16V
well like i said mate im not sure but it makes sense.. if you have an accident how could emergency services etc get to you..

so how could they get your passenger out?

You think the Fire Brigade would think twice about smashing your window to get you out?

Where bouts you from? What are the archs off?

clio RSI 16V
alright im only going on what ive been told.. quick question tho i need to connect my passengers door to my alarm or something so it will popo open can anyone help at the moment i have to open it from inside...

arches are from a corsa wide arch kit

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not too keen on it either...emmm...std lights would look beta or even the colour coded one's...Number plate looks messy and the rims don't really suit it...i like the petrol cap tho. lol.

clio RSI 16V
umm... dont agree with the standard lights thing and the number plates or wheels dont suit it but hey ho..

As father and son....
oh and your fog caps look like the T100 when it gets shot...

T1000.jpg

car3.jpg

Magic!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
all that money spent and still needs silvervisions....

Whats the point in vented wing mirrors?

Yamaha R6
Clart said:
all that money spent and still needs silvervisions....

Whats the point in vented wing mirrors?

Silvervision's arent hardcore... ive put my orange ones back in..