ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car!!

Ph1 172 & others
compared to some of the modded motors on here i dont think strikeys car looks to bad. agreed with the lights and plates though. to be fair its each to their own and if you like it thats all that matters

clio RSI 16V
hey mate it doesnt really bother me if people wanna sl*g it off i like it and thats all that matters just put a few pics up to see if there is anything else i shoud do.. i heard this site was quite constructive there is obviously a few on here that dont uphold that rep..

Vee dub
At least try and be a little bit civil guys

As CDMullin's says, we don't exactly seem to welcome the people with modded cars or ones that aren't to your own tastes.

Tom

clio RSI 16V
cheers CDMullins only joined today like i said thought the site was more construtive. im not gonna let the odd little pr*ck bother me tho

Yamaha R6
Neil.. you could of used plenty of less offensive phrases to express your opinion of it being distasteful.. look at james.

strikey said:
grow up neil for god sake.. obviously got nothing better to do than sl*g off ppl on here

I'm not slagging anyone off im just saying I think your car looks laughable. You obviously have nothing better to do than spend £1000's ruining a perfectly good car.

clio RSI 16V
standard rsi not really a erfectly good car... quite boring and looks the same as any other clio... when your loaded mate whats a few grand!!!??

strikey said:
standard rsi not really a erfectly good car... quite boring and looks the same as any other clio... when your loaded mate whats a few grand!!!??

Yeah its nothing but I spend it on my engine, where as people like you would rather create a monstrosity, bonus is you give everyone a good laugh when they see it on the road.

1996 Valver
Strikey; maybe you shouldn't of put picks of your car if you cant take criticism!
I personally think it's ok but if it was me I would of spent the money on the engine+chasie,each to their own!

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
I personally don't like any of the mods apart from the bad bot bonnet, but each to their own. If it makes you happy then that's the main thing.

strikey - how much did the bonnet cost you + painting?

Well done mate, good effort. You obviously have pride in you car and you've modified it to your own taste, as everybody does here. Dont know why some people **** your car off, seem to think "their" car styles cool and anything else sucks. Yeh its not my cuppa tea but I can see you've worked hard and made a good effort. Nice one, Sam

A slow one :-(
That used to be McGoughs car! Am i right? Smart car, Walter must of spent some quality time on that car!

I guess also by the sticker that its got an Instal from TFG! Whats it running?

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
samcourtney86 said:
Well done mate, good effort. You obviously have pride in you car and you've modified it to your own taste, as everybody does here. Dont know why some people **** your car off, seem to think "their" car styles cool and anything else sucks. Yeh its not my cuppa tea but I can see you've worked hard and made a good effort. Nice one, Sam

he didnt mod it its my mates old car WMV coachworks did all the work then he bought it off kris over ebay

Agree with the comments about the wheels. Definately need spacers or something in there.

Could also have that clio plate on the rear light up, would look pretty good with 'Clio' in red.

Car's too rounded for my tastes. Can't think of what it reminds me of either.

Mk1 16v
i think its canny,used to no the previous owner,

bodywork has been done flawlessly,

NEEDS spacers tho,desperatly,

it used to be runnin x2 lightening audio 12"storm subs off x2 GZ amps ,dno now tho

strikey mate,from what ive read nearly every1 here is knockin your car,

join ...www.spillers-cruise.co.uk...:cool: