ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car!!

BMW M3
Reading back over this thread it astonishes me that there is more hostility in this thread then when that "real" chav came on last week, threatened to cut our throats and saying that his 16 year old brother could have us...lol. "Killaclio" or something... posted 2 thread... and both were deleted. Haha, still make me laugh today...

CDMullins said:
Just stating a point, turners get no grief from people that prefer modifying

I pose the question how many 'grown ups' drive cars with bits of plastic stuck to them?

Trust me mate you will grow out of it and you will feel silly in years to come.

P.S This is not patronising it is FACT!

Why can people not see this! i have no problem with people not liking my car or any modified car! But its the way people with modded cars are spoken to! I know if a few years i wish i ad the money i spent on it, but i will never regret it!

I pose the question "Why do these grown ups feel the need to speak to modders like s**t, rather than not saying i dont like it?"

CDMullins said:
Why can people not see this! i have no problem with people not liking my car or any modified car! But its the way people with modded cars are spoken to! I know if a few years i wish i ad the money i spent on it, but i will never regret it!

I pose the question "Why do these grown ups feel the need to speak to modders like sh*t, rather than not saying i dont like it?"

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
brazo said:

Saying that there is a guy in his 30's that drive a max power type 206 around my way.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Hmmm...

If you mod your car and make it stand out, and then post it on the forums, you gotta accept the negative criticism along with the good.

If every1 only posted positive stuff, then im sure it'd be good for your ego, but it wouldnt be an honest concensus of how "good" your car is.

I think people insulting your car if fair-game, however.... I think people insulting you based purely on ur car isn't on.

For instance, I dont particularly like your car, but the fact you chose to add some more styling to it doesnt automatically make you a chav.... it just makes you somebody who likes having some 'flare' on the car.

Gotta accept criticism of your car as well as praise, but lets not insult the guy personally for what he's done to his car.

-Akira

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
im 18 and i dont like it, but i dont mind cos he likes it, i like lil extras but looks a bit plasticy and lose the lights

clio RSI 16V
at the end of the day i may grow out of my car... AND??? im not a chav im 25 and im and architect.. and all this has got a bit imature to be honest like i have said on numerous occasions the fact people dont like my car is fine by me i didnt expect everyone to like it i think a few people could have been a bit more grown up about there crits. but thats just my opinion i decided not to tune my engine up to anymore than it is (currently running at a respectable 120bhp) because i have got 7 points on my license and been band for speeding already this year having a faster car would only tempt me.. i personally like kitted cars because i dont like having a car that you see everywhere some people like to be normal thats life...

williams 2 turbo
some people like going to car shows, and having a look at what people create, im one of them. others like going to a renault showroom and looking at cars that all look the same with a box of tissues in hand, im not one of those. sla**ing off a new member is not the way to get more members, and thats the whole point of cliosport is it not. modifiying is a hobby, not a way of life as some of you may think, so if he spends his money of his car, instead of getting slaughtered every saturday, who are you to say he is wasting his money?. p.s. you soon get used to people slagging you off on here, but they never seem to do it to your face. funny that.

clio RSI 16V
thanks mate i kind of got the idea there are a few people on here with a one track mind..
to be honest im not bothered if people like it or not i do just thought i would post it.

CTR EK9 turbo
Mynt car m8. Luv da ptrl cp 2. (is what you wanted to hear)

I'd have spent your 'loaded' bank contents on something different, but i'm not you. If you genuinely were happy with the look of the car you needn't have asked for people's opinions of it. And if you don't care about what people who have 'enthusiastic' criticism think, then it shouldn't matter, right?

yeah not much for the car mate but i drive a cup and sometimes get piss ripped as its a "hairdressers car" - i love it though so thats all that matters

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Simon172 said:
Mynt car m8. Luv da ptrl cp 2. (is what you wanted to hear)

Strikey hasn't once talked like that on the forums.

Stereotyping again? Surely it's just as bad as racism.

Holy good f*cking god, what an epic thread. By the way, for those of you that know, this is not *my* new car... and Strikey is not Strike ;)

Opinion... well, I am with Brazo. Why? Why? Why? But thats just me.

I guess ultimately your car is an expression of yourself. For exclusivity, I prefer a limited edition car, 1 of 497 ;) I think you can express yourself by whats under the hood too, to personalise your car, or not. Some people really don't give a flying f*ck about petrol flaps.

Nevermind eh? At the end of the day its all a matter of opinion. There is no need to f*cking swear at each other, or call anyone that would put chicken wire on to a car a homo or an utter w*nker, but some people do. All just opinion...

:)

Don't you just love Cliosport?

clio RSI 16V
i havent got loaded bank contents by the way well not anymore anyway i got left some money and bought the car simple..
ren172 thanks for your comments.. i understand that some people wont like it like you said i do end of story..

good name strike.. like you said its all a matter of opinion and im all for that just some people on here have to grow up a bit but hey ho thats life..

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
blink172 said:
Whats the point of having a sheep in wolfs clothing and paying £k's for the pleasure?

Point is because he wants to.

No-one needs to question that.

Punto/Clio GTT
time for me to speak my mind eh?

IMO Neil is an absolute f**king waste of space. IMO He is simply a c**t.
IMO i believe he should be removed from this forum for good as he has no respect and continuously goes out of his way to piss people off. if you wanna do a search on neils post i bet 50% are flames or not constructive in the slightest.
This is a personal attack. He needs a good fuckin punchin round his head. Mouthy little man.

Final_Maxim said:
This is a personal attack. He needs a good f**kin punchin round his head. Mouthy little man.

I think we have digressed slightly... degenerated slightly too...

And strikey, "Well said?" After you whinging soo much about people attacks on you as a person, calling you a chav or whatever and telling them to grow up, I am surprised to see that kind of comment from you...

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
LOL Final_Maxim.

I think we're gonna get along just fine.

Strike Final_Maxim is just treating Neil the same way he treats others. If the admins ban Final_maxim then they will have to ban Neil aswell, because they've both done the same thing.

i dont like it at all, but thats my taste, nice one for goin all out tho!

or is the correct term - nice petrol cap!!!

These threads always result in a free for all, strikey you posted a picture of your car and asked people what they think. I typed the first thing that came into my head. When I look at the car I picture two young chavs in there burberry caps driving round the streets on a friday night with Scooter blaring out the stereo.

Neil and many other said exactly what they thought, whether or not it is actually sh*t is a matter of personal opinion, and I don't think people should be slated for giving it.

Main thing is if you are happy with the car then enjoy it, some will love it, some will hate it. You have to live with it...

clio RSI 16V
oh my god.. is this still going on i havent got a problem with people not liking my car ok... never have had never will have..

NICE CAR. how did you go about dehandleing the door. im doing my atm but dont wana just slap filler init and it crack

thanks mate