ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cars story before its hibernation

Chocolate Bar™
When I had a look round it t'other week it was looking amazing. The pictures still don't do the colour justice though....Much 'deeper' than they make out.

I'll pop round when I get mine back for some rear boarding out and battery reloacating action ;)

thanks dave, might even be a can of stella in it for you! colour does look much deeper than in pics, tis odd.

Love it mate! Always have loved your cars, so much so I even have part of one of them in my room still lol.

Chocolate Bar™
lol! what part?

Dave - cheeky sod, your just jealous cos you couldnt out do me on the all you can eat chinese :rasp:

Nice car, but why the need to 'hibernate' it? It's just a Clio at the end of the day and a previously banged up one at that? Is it a cat D or anything?

Chocolate Bar™
Nice car, but why the need to 'hibernate' it? It's just a Clio at the end of the day and a previously banged up one at that? Is it a cat D or anything?

got a funky new clio 1.2 hire car from work as im commuting till february, so no need to keep it on the road. and thanks for your concern but it was fully repaired through the insurance so no classification.

Ah, well the paid for hire car makes a bit more sense - thought you were paying for it yourself. Still seems daft to me, though. In a few years time they'll be in the hands of chavs, so hardly worth storing it. I can imagine it for Rich's as his has been kept like that from new, were as yours has been in the wars a bit. But hey ho, whatever makes you happy.

Turbo LY R27
Do ya no what, i really aint a fan of ph1s at all, never have done, dont like em, but..... that looks f***ing mint mate, like that beast very much!:) Best one ive seen as well as that really limited edition dark green colour, ya know, that one?? yeh?:S Well that looks nice 2!

VRS
Do ya no what, i really aint a fan of ph1s at all, never have done, dont like em, but..... that looks f***ing mint mate, like that beast very much!:) Best one ive seen as well as that really limited edition dark green colour, ya know, that one?? yeh?:S Well that looks nice 2!

the dark greens the exclusive :D

Chocolate Bar™
mint mark, god that crash made a mess of it, looks brilliant know though dude

aye was touch and go whether it was gonna get repaired, thank god i didnt have an airbag!

ph2 sidestrips in the not so distant future :D

its looking real good now Mark - well impressed. Back end looks spot on although id have to have the exhaust cut in myself but each to their own

Chocolate Bar™
its looking real good now Mark - well impressed. Back end looks spot on although id have to have the exhaust cut in myself but each to their own

already on it tim ;) rung up the manufacturer of yozzas exhausts and said they can sort it for me, gonna cost a fair wack though

LY V6 with Recaros
Stunning car, I love what you've done with the interior aswell, that wheel looks much better.

Tungy
Awesome car Middo. Deffo one of my favourites on the site.

Do you know where/if I can get new centre caps for 15" OZ F1's? My wheels are black but centre caps are still silver, I could respray them but some of the clips are breaking off and would rpefer new ones.

Cheers mate.

As said looking good mark, the bumper might grow on me in time but for now i like the ph1 better ;)

Can still meet up for some pictures sometime mate, need to meet up with christopher anyway so maybe get a few ppl together? just a thought

Chocolate Bar™
^ yeah would be a mint idea, will have to get a thread sorted when you coming down! need to meet up with him myself get his bloody wheel centres off him

M

mini-valver

Rep boy will need some petrol tokens....Or at least turn up to some meets ;) xx