ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Chavtastic Callipers

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
:cool:

Hahaha, well, I decided to chav-up my callipers... I know, red brakes are lame, and unoriginal, yadda yadda, etc etc... My excuse; They're "colour-coded" and not "red" ... ok... bad excuse... but.... crit away!

callipers01.jpg

callipers02.jpg

I think they need touching up... I didnt let them dry fully before I went out... and I boiled some of the paint..! Oops!

and yes... I know my car needs lowering! -60mm Apex springs and shocks coming soon!

-Akira

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i think it looks good matey, i especially like the wheels aswell. pretty gangsta :cool:

when did you go to the ring?

E60 diesel powah
quite a few people on here have painted callipars mate ;) so if ur a chav ther a chav :D lol gd job nice wheels to

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
nah, it looks good that mate!! just needs lowering!

have u been round the ring in it then?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks fine on a red car...nout chav at all. it jus sticks out more on a black, silver or blue car etc...Thats when u want big brembo's. Will look spot on when it's lowered.

Haha!

Well, I did a lap of the ring in GT4, while sitting inside my clio... dunno if that counts... but I thought it warrented a sticker. (ok...mabye thats chavtastic!

Gonna try get fred to do my lowerin' pretty soonish! can't wait!

As for the doggin' spot... haha, nah... I just live in the sticks... thats as good as roads get :p

-Akira

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i want a ring sticker, but im waiting till nxt year to get one when iv actually been round it!

ya faker hehe!! ;)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Wow - were did you buy the paint from ? does it make the brakes better if you paint the calipers - ive heard it reduces drag ? does your car spin the wheels in 3rd ?

E60 diesel powah
j3ned said:
Wow - were did you buy the paint from ? does it make the brakes better if you paint the calipers - ive heard it reduces drag ? does your car spin the wheels in 3rd ?

sarcasm? lol

Chocolate Bar™
think it looks good, specially behind thsoe white wheels :) considering your cars milage its an absolute minter ;)

Golf R/Leon FR
look very nice matey, they stand out quite well i have mine yellow its not chav to paint your calipers.

clio 1.2 16v,??
i went round the ring in the liner earlier this year, not for the faint hearted, play plenty on gt4 if you plan on doing it as its well hard to remember corners etc. But remember all them chalk markings are where people have had serious accidents quite a few eh?

172 M69 eater
yuhuang said:
i went round the ring in the liner earlier this year, not for the faint hearted, play plenty on gt4 if you plan on doing it as its well hard to remember corners etc. But remember all them chalk markings are where people have had serious accidents quite a few eh?

wrong thread!!!!!!!!

^_^ its all good!

I heard that if you tipex "Br3mb0" onto ur brakes... your braking improves! :O

-Akira

Monaro VXR
I only find it a bit chavy when they paint there awesome drumbrakes bright red!

But other than that its fine. My mums new car her drums and calipers all came out of the shop painted silver same exact colour as her wheels how it came from the factory though.

My drums are in rustic brown :p

I painted em using hammerite spray... however, I need to buy some hammerite paint-brush-on to touch em up... when I first did it, I didnt let em dry enough, and ended up boiling the paint trying to get my new bads worn in... OOPS!

They're not too chavvy then? Good good good!

-Akira

172 M69 eater
did my drums in red and dont like em but the finish is good so jus sprayed hammerite over the top

Winston said:
Those pics are dieing to be shopped ....I'll do one if no one else has by tomorrow

Better than rusty calipers ....mine are blue :eek:

feel free!

thanks all!

-Akira

va Va Voom!

Cheers Clellandmc!

Anybody fancy potatoe-shopping my front lights? I wanna do summit with em but cant think what... Angel eyes perhaps? or mabye something a lil' more subtle... I dunno, but they just look... well, lame!

-Akira