ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Civic Type-R

172, Focus
I had my Type-R out for only the second time this year so thought i'd grab some photos, enjoy!

DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

Face off!

Again sorry for poor location!

172, Focus
Which of the two do you prefere? Do they do different things better than one another?

Honestly If I had to have just one I'd have the Clio.
It's a better all rounder, the type-R is just all about driving all the time and can get a bit tiresome when you just want to get somewhere It's a bit hardcore in a way, but that is what a R is all about.
Good engine in that Civic though and the gearbox ( once it's warmed up ) is sweet as.

225 Cup & Williams
Really like that mate. Guy at my work is looking to buy one I'm trying to sway him towards a cosmic grey one.

172, Focus
It does seem that way, if it's not a clio on here it's a civic or mx-5 ( also had one of those too! ) we all have good taste it seems.
Yeah they are lovely motors.
Though I must admit I was after a milano red one when I was buying but this one was too nice to walk away from!