ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clean 182.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Give it a clean today and took some snaps. Im no photographer, but here's the best pics I took. :)

IMG_0345.gif

IMG_0342.gif

IMG_0343.gif

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
cheers for the coments!

In the future i think im gettin some turini's (silver). If i got them the same size as the wheels that are on now.....would the car look rubbish unless it's lowered?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
how awful does it look to see that ledge bit below the sideskirts!

i hated that on my clio!.

Lovely car though and it looks tasty :)

clio 182 silver
:rasp: very clean mate i have a silver clio that i got 5 months ago and i clean it every week without fail here are few pics of mine i love it when it clean sorry bout camera angle trying to fancy with phone

Attachments

• DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    257.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00076.JPG
    DSC00076.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    384.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00079.JPG
    DSC00079.JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 20

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
thats immaculate!! you could eat ya tea off that wheel!

yeah me too, clean it every week without fail. I think the neighbours are thinkin that Im a big saddo.....but i dont care! :rasp:

yeah I agree, that ledge bit under the car doesn't look the best :dapprove:

still love it though!

martyn g

clio 182 silver
thanks very much mate getting it lowered sat hopefully it wiill cover the ledge. i was tihnking of changing my wheels but gonna keep them now. i got some headlight covers aswell trying to kepp mine clean and tidy. when i got it it was flat the paint needed mopping and wheels needed good clean i going to do my engine bay next had a go at cleaning it but i need to buy some good cleaniung stuff. i lowereing ti bout 80mm.