ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* My Clean Clio *

clio 1.2 16v
Since iam new i thought i would post up a few picz of my car

but there was a little set back since this happened to it :mad:

Paintoncar.jpg

A bitter and twisted ex :quiet:

As winter is approching fast i thought i would start by give my car a nice wash and wax since that happened hear are some picz.

Gavin-0012.jpg

Gavin-0010.jpg

Gavin-0008.jpg

Gavin-0006.jpg

Gavin-0005.jpg

Gavin-0013.jpg

Gavin-0014.jpg

Gavin-0016.jpg

Though i would clean my engine bay aswell

Gavin-0009.jpg

My lateish mod :D looks good:cool:

Gavin-0015.jpg

My little bro gave me this :)

Gavin-0011.jpg

Thought i'd buy my self a early xmas present :)

comments welcome

(picz taken from my fone Samsung D600)

cheers

Civic Type -R FN2
looks nice, dont really like the boot for some reason, maybe it needs a dynamic spoiler that might finish it off better. I dont normally like lexus lights but i think that they go well. Love the wheels. Want to swap for some Dare V2's :p

clio 1.2 16v
RuFF21 said:
I dont normally like lexus lights but i think that they go well. :p

there goin 2day some punks round my area tryed to get them off and snapped the bolt inside :mad:

yeah ur right a spoiler is needed i was thinking that 2day

cheers nah its ok mate not long got my wheels:)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ermm way too many differnt looks going on there, smooth boot but uncolourcoded front with wierd intake in the grill, i cant decide if i like it i think its on the verge of being chavvy sorry.

but i do love the lack of rear wiper how did you do that?

clio 1.2 16v
taylor said:
ermm way too many differnt looks going on there, smooth boot but uncolourcoded front with wierd intake in the grill, i cant decide if i like it i think its on the verge of being chavvy sorry.

but i do love the lack of rear wiper how did you do that?

.The front rubber had to be changed coz of the paint on them.

.The intake is goin when my 172 grill comes on fri.

.I got my mate to remove the wiper wiv some tool f*ck no's wat tool it is tho from autoglass tool box,

when u remove the wiper from the plastic there is a medium hole there i just fiberglassed it then fillered it then sprayed it black, its really easy tho
10min job

clio 1.2 16v
chrisdart said:
yea, how much did it set you back and where did you buy it???

It only costed me £230 (RRP £399.99) from my mate at halfords, its the halfords ripspeed screen it really got quality iam happy wiv it. :D

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
always wanted them wheels, KEI right? was gonna get hyperblack though.

i see the new clio campus boot its already becoming popular!

when the lights are gone and u get a cup spoiler it will look mint i rekon!

LY V6 with Recaros
^Lol! That wasn't a very nice thing to do! I'm more a fan of a standard looking or subtley modded car, but not bad, and it's clean! :)

clio 1.2 16v
Harry_manback said:

yea ur right kei racing.

cheers all:D

Chocolate Bar™
i was quite impressed as i thought it was bird s**t when i first saw it :approve:

cars got some potential, i quite like it :)

V6
i like it not sure on big plate at rear i rekon sqaure one wud look better u dont live near hatfield do ya swaer i saw simlar car like urs go past me about month ago by hotel near hatifeld uni

1.6 16v
Love the rims! I wanted thos but went with the TSW pace!

You need to colour code the front bumper and when the 172 grill comes the front will look good!

I like the smoothed rear you just need an exhaust!

Overall tho its looking good! :)

clio 1.2 16v
cheers "S Garbett" yeah i knw the front need to be done ASAP, cant wait till the front grill cum's, ive got an exhaust but powerflow or longlife wont fit it for me :(

yea it was me in hatfield i was goin to R-Tec, and nah i don't live up there iam from South East london, Croydon

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Nice van...

Now where's the pics of the Clio?

Just messin:rasp: Like the screen. 172 grille will improve front end.

Clio
looks alright, on the verge of been chav but you done some good things to it, like the alloys and your taste in music dude ;) !

Clio
Harry_manback said:

Alright mate, im one of joshes mate's you will have seen me in tut n shive before! I live in branton, got myself a clio 1.6 dynamiq now, me you and josh will have to meet up one day!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Gavin_x2c said:
JMR Monaco172 - u joker
You're right it does look like a van, but i'm not offended by your childish remark!:)

Ah no worries, no offence intended;)