ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clean Fiesta Zetec S

F56 MINI Cooper S
So I had the day off work today so I decided to clean my fezza ZS. Got some new collinite 476 last week so I used it today and am very pleased with the results. Gives a very good shine and I must say it looks awesome. Took the pics before I did my wheels so they are still abit dirty. Although it still looks mint. :cool:

Here are a few pics

P1280269.jpg

P1280268.jpg

P1280266.jpg

P1280264.jpg

P1280272.jpg

P1280274.jpg

Mini Cooper S
Still needs colourcoding. I don't think the matte grey plastics work with the black wheels.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
So you cleaned and waxed your car before you cleaned the wheels? :S

That's a lovely colour though!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks tidy that mate, worth spending the time keeping on top of the paint work will help with the resale value no end. I really rate the Collinite, on my 2nd tin now!

trophy #50
Regional chat
East of England
=]
it's in there
say hi in the wub club...
Tho we are talki bout man boobs ATM lol x anyway.. Iv hijacked your threa enough x

RB One Eight Two
Mate, I will sort out those pics later tonight. I will post them up and then email them accross to you. I have been abit busy since Sunday.

Have to say meet up with jordi17 and dynamic02 both top guys. both surb motors,

Cheers pal ;) have to arrange a slightly bigger meet with some more clios soon.