ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clean Turbo..

RB Clio 182
I managed to give my car a wash and wax yesterday for the Yorkshire meet today but i slept in, i was going to give it a go over with the d/a, but i didnt have time, heres a few pics i took today..

93bbe688-e281-4672-b407-00268583c749_zpsebyz0eze.jpg

fdd81504-48d5-4dbd-982d-2e6bf6eb38c0_zpsjyufsv21.jpg

eb8b3081-85e1-4235-a532-869c2ad9c1cf_zpsqdcejqu3.jpg

4be1f56d-f537-4161-9260-2c1b422b2085_zps1irf3wqa.jpg

ba33831d-6fb6-401b-ad13-a06c13dd758d_zpsjnkkimhs.jpg

5e1f0cf2-8452-43e6-b02d-c0ae6372bf7e_zpsvxy3p3zd.jpg

19cd3b13-212b-45e7-bdc5-d480cae0451d_zpsifs6p0pe.jpg

4af0ad44-c9e5-4cf3-950f-92638024b0eb_zpsvndca0ee.jpg

2829f703-6247-476f-87a5-4d45cb1f680e_zpsmoxormyl.jpg

5919fbd6-7c8f-4f27-9d8d-ee2c494fcb40_zpsvp9cnuab.jpg

Last edited:
  RB Clio 182
Looks really nice mate. The blue and gold go really well. Bet it goes well too!

Thanks Nath, im happy with the colour combo although i had them sprayed so they have one or two stone chips, ill get them powdercoated in the future, probably in gold :smile:

Lovely! Nice scenery too :wink:

Cheers chap, its only around the corner from me, they have just built a new recycling place there.

RB Clio 182
WTF is that?! Lol

You know I love this car. Best arctic on here :cool:

Haha thanks Mark, i keep not wanting to spend money on it, but theres so much more it needs to improve it 😧

Seats, short shifter, steering wheel, big brakes, whiteline rarb, solid top mounts, new fogs, suspension refresh, the best tyres available, fully polybushed, under bonnet bling, and a few minor paint blemishes correcting along with tidying up the interior, thats all i can think of off the top of my head 😧

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Once you start spending money, it's very hard to know when to stop. How far do you go with a Clio? We've all been there, currently doing it and will continue to do so.

Yours has come a long way so there's no looking back now! I always look at yours and think some nice brakes behind this wheels would be awesome!

RB Clio 182
Once you start spending money, it's very hard to know when to stop. How far do you go with a Clio? We've all been there, currently doing it and will continue to do so.

Yours has come a long way so there's no looking back now! I always look at yours and think some nice brakes behind this wheels would be awesome!

I agree, when you spend money on something, id rather it be finished and feel satisfied, rather than sell it and think ive waisted ££££!

I think if i get the upgrades done that i have listed in my post above, i would be pretty happy, but theres always more :sweat:

RB Clio 182
Would love a turbo clio!
Looks real nice that. Nice to see some different wheels on a Clio. My turbo conversion is nearly finished I can't wait to drive it.

You wouldn't be disappointed boys, you have the great chassis the Clio has plus the extra oomph it needed, its a great package although they do need maintaining a lot more, but its worth it.

You wouldn't be disappointed boys, you have the great chassis the Clio has plus the extra oomph it needed, its a great package although they do need maintaining a lot more, but its worth it.

Was on ktec last night. Just over 4k for the kit. I could easily afford it but mrs wouldn't let me:( moans when i buy a new bulb lol

RB Clio 182
Was on ktec last night. Just over 4k for the kit. I could easily afford it but mrs wouldn't let me:( moans when i buy a new bulb lol

Lol, tell her you will stay in for a year and you wont try to stick it up her sheriffs badge all the time. :)

Just don't tell her will be easier. . My missus thinks everything costs 20 quid . Funny she never minds if her car costs me a few hundred quid in parts and me to spend a day fitting . So I don't tell her anymore.
She found a receipt for £280 in my glovebox once for car parts which I baffled her with. Lucky tho as the other receipt was for 2800 for a turbo and wastegate.

Just don't tell her will be easier. . My missus thinks everything costs 20 quid . Funny she never minds if her car costs me a few hundred quid in parts and me to spend a day fitting . So I don't tell her anymore.
She found a receipt for £280 in my glovebox once for car parts which I baffled her with. Lucky tho as the other receipt was for 2800 for a turbo and wastegate.

Joint account. No way of her not knowing

172 Turbo

Same, mine moans about how much is spent on the Clio, whilst she rolls round in a 25k car!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Usually I think a cup spoiler is more than enough but I reckon yours would look great with a v6 spoiler....

RB Clio 182
Usually I think a cup spoiler is more than enough but I reckon yours would look great with a v6 spoiler....

Thanks Daz, I may consider it in the future, it would have to be a genuine one tho.

Love it mate. Would love to turbo mine.

Thanks Craig, you would love it mate, fast but need looking after!

Lovely car! Great colour combo too!

Thanks again mate, yes the gold goes well with the blue, I knew it would as its similar to the Subaru blue and the gold wheels look nice on those too.