ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1.2 Campus Sport :)

1.2 Campus Sport
Hey everyone, I'm new and just learning to drive at the moment but I have just been given my sisters old clio which is in a pretty good condition the odd scratch and dink but that'll give me something to do whilst I'm waiting to pass my test! :) It's a 1.2 clio campus sport.

Not sure what the plans are for it because of obvious insurance issues and don't want to do anything over the top because I like subtle :)

Anywhere here is a few of pictures...

DSCF4094.jpg

DSCF4092.jpg

DSCF4091.jpg

1.2 Campus Sport
Also, just went to Halfords to get a lead for the stock stereo for an aux input and they said it would cost me £69.99 .... Is this a joke? Haha

Grande 1.2
if hes worried about insuring mods, dont bother telling them. depends what your doing. only tell your insurance if you want something mega expensive insuring thats worth it.

Im not saying dont get any insurance at all!!!:dead:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Leave it how it is, it's just fine. Yes, £70 for a cable is a rip-off. I bought one off someone on here years ago. Cost less than £20 IIRC. Not sure if he is on here anymore.

1.2 Campus Sport
I'm definitely declaring all mods just to play it safe but I doubt I will do a lot mainly cosmetic for now I think.

I do quite like how it is at the moment but it is high...My first job is to get rid of all the scratches and dinks and give the engine bay a good well deserved clean :)

clio 16v
Campus sport? Eh? Never heard of one thought it was just a campus?

Anyways nice first car... I wouldn't mod it at all because I will be selling mine soon and regret the mods I've done

Z4 Coupe
if hes worried about insuring mods, dont bother telling them. depends what your doing. only tell your insurance if you want something mega expensive insuring thats worth it.

idiot. Declare all mods mate, So not worth the potential problems

1.2 Campus Sport
Campus sport? Eh? Never heard of one thought it was just a campus?

Haha, I believe that the campus sport has a rear spoiler, body-coloured door mirrors, front fog lamps, sports front seats, a multi-function trip computer, leather steering wheel, leather gear knob and chrome surrounds for the instruments, over just the campus. Well that's what google told me :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Haha, I believe that the campus sport has a rear spoiler, body-coloured door mirrors, front fog lamps, sports front seats, a multi-function trip computer, leather steering wheel, leather gear knob and chrome surrounds for the instruments, over just the campus. Well that's what google told me :)

Yup, pretty much. Don't think you can get the 1.2 16v in the Campus. Just the 1.2 8v and 1.5dci (which is available in both).

Twingo Dynamique
Just got the same car but in like.. A grayish blue, not sure of the actual color yet. I'm also in same situation as you were/are!! :( can't drive until November and just want stuff to doooo!!! :L

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3

thats the worse advise i've ever seen, mug!

lower it a touch, nice wheels, happy days