ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1.2

mk 2 clio
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342737290.060325.jpg

My clio. It's my first car that I got in march. Changed the side strip I bought from baggaley90. I replaced the headlights as it failed MOT on one not being able to adjust it so got a pair as one had gone yellow. Was gonna get dual optics but didn't have money at the time. Gonna color code the front and rear bumpers to.

Thinking to spray the badges black or get them carbon wrapped.

When I get a bit more money together lowering it to not sure by how much though.

Any other suggestions I'm open for ideas.

Clio 1.2 mk2
Looking pretty good dude, not bad at all for a first car.Glad the side strips match up nicely. Should look good with the bumpers colour coded. Makes a big difference. Black badges should look pretty good if i'm honest. :)

05 clio dynamique
Looks cool, clio was my first car too.

If you like the red/black look, maybe think about getting some black wheels or spraying your current ones.. might look cool. Oh and I advise you to check with your insurance company before you lower your car, if it's your first car and you're young (im guessing you are) then it might raise your premium ALOT! :)

mk 2 clio
well colour coding and black badges is definately coming for now, lowering may even be in the new year even though its a while a way, when i got a bit more money to spare and on insurance with a different company.

ill keep from lowering it for now, insurance is enough and thats with one of those box things, that i dont think work well to be honest.

was thinkin black wheels, agian maybe when i got a bit more money, and im not gonna botther spraying these cos they got few scuff marks, from previous owner and some from me. so will be as it is for now,

mk 2 clio
IMG_1735.jpgIMG_1736.jpgIMG_1737.jpgIMG_1738.jpgIMG_1739.jpgIMG_1740.jpg

the car got a well needed wash today, how long it last i dont know because the amount of trees along my road mixed with english weather.