ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 1.4 s

clio 1.4 sport
ok just got her kitted and sprayed, i know it mightnt be to most peoples taste on here but i though id post a few pics up anyhow

K-Tec front splitter, Carzone sideskirts, Clio 172 facelift rear bumper and boot debadged.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Dont like the kit or the wipers or the sunstrip or the wheels or the lexus lights or the bonnet scoop or the exhaust or the spoiler or the stickers

But apart from that its fuckin mint :)

not my thing tbh, sidekskirts are nasty as is the bonnet vent imo. would look better with a carbon bonnet, decent skirts, non lexus lights, lose the sunstrip shiny wipers and washerjets and the front looks too busy the centre slat in the bumper should have been removed to make it look less cluttered/slatty. Needs lowering and the stickers taken off too.

Renault Clio II 16v
I like it, but its got waaaay too much on it. I like the styling you were going for, but for me, the bonnet scoop spoils the whole thing... Do you have an intercooler sat under it? If its a no, then whats the point?

I like everything else really, it needs dropping, but its not for me, too much shiny metal... :p

Chocolate Bar™
like the 172 rear bumper, but to be honest the rest of it looks a bit 'stuck on'. I do appreciate however that we all havent got enough money to have things smoothed and done properly, but imo a few cheap subtle mods sometimes look 10x better than having lots of 'cheap' mods

Golf R/Leon FR
The rear bumper is the best thing about it tbh, the exhaust sticks out a mile past the rear bumper and def needs taking off or shortening, also loose the wipers, washer jets, lexus lights, carzone skirts, bonnet vent and sunstrip and get it lowered!

after that it will look loads better

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
oh dear.

Tbh, its not too bad, looks good quality, but i think theres too much going on.
LESS IS MORE.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
lol ur the one who out bid me on that bumper in cup blue on ebay........lol got one in the end though lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
JoelDee said:
Dont like the kit or the wipers or the sunstrip or the wheels or the lexus lights or the bonnet scoop or the exhaust or the spoiler or the stickers

But apart from that its f**kin mint :)

Same, IMO I like the front looks lovely apart from the bonnet scoop, the wipers, sunstrip. I don't like the wheels, skirts, lexus light, spoiler. Can't quite see from those pics but it doesn't look lowered. is it?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
superfastdan said:
oh dear.

Tbh, its not too bad, looks good quality, but i think theres too much going on.
LESS IS MORE.

Agreed.
I see what your ideas were but its really not my thing, just looks like money has been thrown randomly at it ratehr than thinking about the overall car. But so long as you like it thats whats important, well that and please lower it-no excuses!

Racing Blue 182
I like... the front bumper and ther rear bumper, dont like anything else sorry.

I think thoose sideskirts are the worst skirts ever made, y would you want square skirts on a roundish car?
Needs 172 skirts, remove the bonnet vent (shouldnt be too hard as looks stuck on) drop the lexus lights sunstrip and wipers and spoiler.

As long as you like it thats all that matters though

Poeple hated my previous clio on 17 inch chrome vaults but i liked so i was happy

Chocolate Bar™
tbh i think if the skirts were smoothed in they'd look quite nice lots of money however

Black Clio 182
dont like the look of it at all. none of the kit matches, the skirts are to big for the splitter and the rear is standardish so just looks silly.

like the rear bumper tho. looooooooooossee the bonnet vent now!

clio 1.4 sport
true enough alot of peeps dont like the vent so im considering a carbon bonnet (just not sure if its to my taste), as for lowering im gonna check up with other people to see if there is any rub or trouble on speed bumps cos theres so many where i live, lexus lights shall be replaced by mk2 lights shortly and as for the sunstrip i like it ;-) i know plenty people on here like to keep things similar and suttle but i wanted to make a noticible change that wasnt too OTT and full of sh*t mesh etc

ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, - lexus lights ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

clio 1.4 sport
fastwunz said:
ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha etc etc ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thanks for that constructive criticism.......

d1ck

i just dont understrand why,in a nation of people who rip the pisssss outa CHAVS, there are still people out there who will willingliy spend there lives aspiring to look like one. gives us all something to laugh at i spose

I know you have spent cash and time on it and im sure you love it - i am just saying it like it is thats all. And Lexus lights? come ooooooooooooooon

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
fastwunz said:
i just dont understrand why,in a nation of people who rip the pisssss outa CHAVS, there are still people out there who will willingliy spend there lives aspiring to look like one. gives us all something to laugh at i spose

I know you have spent cash and time on it and im sure you love it - i am just saying it like it is thats all. And Lexus lights? come ooooooooooooooon

You could have been a little more tactful, and said...It's complete Mince or something...