ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 1.4

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
a few of the local rally lads recon that if you raise the bonnet at the back causing a gap between the bonnet and the rubber seals it will improve air flow through the bonnet, removing hot air and feeding cooler air into the intake. its ment to have the same advantages of an air intake but didnt make a damn difference :dapprove:

Clio
tbh not been horrible but on a 1.4 or 1.6 for that matter it will make the slightest bit off difference pal, if you were tracking the car then yes but i wouldnt bother tbh Rob.

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
tbh not been horrible but on a 1.4 or 1.6 for that matter it will make the slightest bit off difference pal, if you were tracking the car then yes but i wouldnt bother tbh Rob.
to true lad shes never been fast in a straight line, aint bad like but it needs chippin, ill be port polishing it over summer too, which reminds me how much is it to get a crank shaft balenced properly?

Clio
to true lad shes never been fast in a straight line, aint bad like but it needs chippin, ill be port polishing it over summer too, which reminds me how much is it to get a crank shaft balenced properly?

no idea mate, you researched anywhere? I might get an ITG panel filter for mine, heard they are quite good. you going FCS dude?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport

no idea mate, you researched anywhere? I might get an ITG panel filter for mine, heard they are quite good. you going FCS dude?
naa not yet, just planning on balencing the engine over my summer break of 11 weeks :rasp: . dont know much about panel filters there ment to still be more restrictive than anythin else but nice price, FCS?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Clio034.jpg

And this was the day i got her....... check out the bean can!