ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 with some anthys I bought off Ebay

GW RS200
My Clio 172 with some anthys I bought off Ebay... I think it looks pretty good - certainly different to have mismatched silver and anthy together!

Steve

GW RS200
I think I see how to now! :)

car_noplate_med.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks coolio, how much was it? (if you don't mind... :))

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Feck me thats the look i wanted till i got outbid by some b`stard SUNDAY

Hi Meady100,

Nice rims:) I am gonna get the exact same one as you and i also have a MK2 172 in silver.

Do you have more pics? Different angles?:)

Also you had 16" stock wheels previously, when you changed to the 182 cup rims do you feel the car is slower in accelerating as i believe they are heavier. bUt i may be wrong.

What tyres are you using? 205/45/16?

Cheers,
Kenn.

GW RS200
k3nnis said:
Hi Meady100,

Nice rims:) I am gonna get the exact same one as you and i also have a MK2 172 in silver.

Do you have more pics? Different angles?:)

Also you had 16" stock wheels previously, when you changed to the 182 cup rims do you feel the car is slower in accelerating as i believe they are heavier. bUt i may be wrong.

What tyres are you using? 205/45/16?

Cheers,
Kenn.
Suspected the same thing myself beforehand as the rims must be a bit wider, but I can happily report no perceptable difference whatsoever - not even .5%! Maybe as they are part of the cup pack they are just as light as the original mk2 rims? Maybe lighter?! Just wished I'd remembered to weigh both while they were off the car! I suppose if it really disturbed you, you could trash the spare wheel and get some of the aerosol stuff instead? I wasn't going to,, but believe me, you won't feel any need ;-)

S.

GW RS200
http://www.designred.co.uk/car_noplate2_med.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.designred.co.uk/car_noplate3_med.jpg[IMG]

Clio 182 liquid yellow
I still got those dark rims from my 182 at home. I wanted to sell them, but nobody in Germany wanted to pay the price I was expecting ! :(
They really look nice on your 172 ! :)