ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 182cup sounds like a scooby and is really slow and missing like its on 3 cyli

Liquid yellow R27
ive tried a new coil pack i put it on kwik fits dynostic mashine nothing come up he just said seems like a electrical problem (useless!!).... i see that it could be lamba or maf or a broken fuel injector i just dont know what to do from here i dont rele want to take it to renault (ppprriiicceee lol) thanks guys

Liquid yellow R27
Re: my clio 182cup sounds like a scooby and is really slow and missing like its on 3

oh and i washed my engine 2 days age too :(

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Re: my clio 182cup sounds like a scooby and is really slow and missing like its on 3

water in your plugs my friend

Liquid yellow R27

how do i fix this prob mate.. cheers

LY R26 230 F1 Team

Take engine cover off, find out which plug water has gotten into remove spray some wet start and see if that helps

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50

1. Paper towels... lots of em + patience.
  2. A pippet with long draw tube.
  3. For the complete pikey/clampit (and depending on volume of water in the plug wells if you're not worried about hydrolocking the lump), just pull the plugs allowing it to drain to the bores then spin it over a few times with the plugs out to expell the water - Put the inlet back on and then fire it up.
Obviously I don't recommend No.3 but there are those out there that would just do it and get away with it.

Liquid yellow R27

Wicked nowhere was open today but i dryed it all cleaned apark plugs etc and its running fine now so cud prob do with some new leads and plugs on my next service,, thanks for your help people :)

LY R26 230 F1 Team

Wicked nowhere was open today but i dryed it all cleaned apark plugs etc and its running fine now so cud prob do with some new leads and plugs on my next service,, thanks for your help people :)

Glad it's sorted mate.