ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio - 4ts Please!

Clio
  FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
one of the better kits i've seen but still doesn't seem right.
not too shabby tho mate!

Clio
Well both front and back bumpers have had some work done to it. but no they were not built from stratch.

Cheers.

Clio
haha nah im not goin OTT wid the side skirts or d mesh..gona black mesh d front bumper n mayb a lil on the sides but still thinking about that 1..doin a photoshop of wat it shud luk like wen its done. will post after.

Cheers.

Punto/Clio GTT
it *needs* some sideskirts, them bumpers are way ott then you come to the sides and its standard, you need some ott sideskirts imo to carry them bumper lines.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
yeah the skirts need to be pretty big to carry on the bumper lines.

which front and back kit did you work with? haven't seen many i like before but those i do.

Punto/Clio GTT
definatly second one, but if i was you, i wouldnt cut corners and just paint and bolt on some sideskirts. ide get some wideass skirts and have them blended into the quarter, probably wings too. will look like a proper wide job.

Mazda MX5 1.8
just like this........

letuneurdu33_1109793136_16489912a1.gif

letuneurdu33_1109793163_pla_clio_2.gif

obviously not mine

Clio
Oh shut up about my typing! yea dat was d kit but iv changed my slightly if u can find d differences! =p nah im not 1 4 bodge jobs. yea will blend into the rear and prob the front wing too. will need a full repspray after. but dats d plan for the car...

FOR SALE!!!
think it could look smart as long jsut get hole car done in sliver our a simple colour mayb white and i like ya first side skirts :approve:

a burnt one
As a general rule, in my opinion of course, if you have to put a kit on a small car make it subtle and smooth.

Big cars have more need for big bumpers.

A clio doesnt really need a front and back bumper with a combined weight equalling that of the whole number of panels on a standard clio.

Thus making it look extremely stupid and gaining more laughs than admiring looks