ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio and my mates Lupo

Clio 197 F1
Took some pic the other night. Mods are the moment are:

Lowered 45mm
RS Grill
Spoiler
15mm spacers on rear (have got them for the front but waiting on wheels bolts.

I really want it to be lower but until someone makes coilovers then it will have to wait.

Comments welcome.

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

wait and see ;)
did you not get kicked off that car park lol, it that sambo's lupo gti, both very very nice cars and very good photos

Clio 197 F1
Yeah its SamboRT's, nah never got kicked off but heard a few people now saying they got kicked off.

wait and see ;)
yeh used get acused of bein terrorists pmsl, said we might be plotting blow it up thats why jordan (f0xy) wus taking pictures lol, good piks anyway:)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks nice mate. Lower is the way forward though!

Has Sam lifted the Lupo up? Looks higher than when I had it, might be me forgetting though!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP

Has Sam lifted the Lupo up? Looks higher than when I had it, might be me forgetting though!

No bud, same height!! :)

Was going to go lower, but the other week I went in a pot hole, the tyre went inside the arch and caught the lip.. bent it downwards!! had to get it flattened back!!

Sam

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cracking Pics... Those Dyna S' look Pretty Good for a Non RS

Loving the Lupo aswell :)

Swift Sport
Quality pictures fella, have you thought of changing your wheels? ...Think a different set of rims would really set it off!

Looks mint anyways though :)

nice photos mate, and great location! i cant beleive its been lowered 45mm... def get hold of collies asap.

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups

No bud, same height!! :)

Was going to go lower, but the other week I went in a pot hole, the tyre went inside the arch and caught the lip.. bent it downwards!! had to get it flattened back!!

Sam

Both cars look :cool: Has the lupo had the chassis leg cut? I had mine done when i went 120-130mm, had no problems at all after that.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
No it hasnt been cut yet... is that to stop the fouling of the driveshaft??

White Sti Hatch
Looks good mate, should have went with wider spacers though, as soon as coils appear for it you have to buy em !

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
No it hasnt been cut yet... is that to stop the fouling of the driveshaft??

Yeh had mine down 60mm ish to start with and the driveshaft knocked on the chassis over every bump, so had a half circle cut out the leg, can so looooow then.