ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio billabong 1.2

clio billabong 1.2 16v
well i bought the car 4 weeks ago from autotrader for £2100 with a full service history and 8 months tax and test the car was completely standard when i bought it but forgot to take pictures at the time so here are some pictures of how it stands at the minute not the best of pics will get some more tomorow hoping to get it lowered soon and tint the rear windows im also wanting to get some angel lights and smoked rear lights.

2i6kg1.jpg

eip8af.jpg

Get rid of the nasty Ripspeed alloys in my opinion.
Even standards look better than them.

Apart from that, nice little car for the money

non sport
good buy mate, agree with the alloys im afraid, some nice white 172 alloys would look awesome!!

clio billabong 1.2 16v
i dont mind the alloys i quite like them i guess personal taste i wouldnt mind buying the clio sport 182 8 spoke alloys in grey/anthracite and then lowering it on them but there just expensive and i dont want to spend money on the standard alloys i have painting them black as im not a fan of them really

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
i might have some black rear led lights for sale if your interested, i wanna get my standards back on ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ripspeed wheels, tinted windows, Angel eyes and smoked rear lights....

Do you wear fake Burberry and walk your dog on a rope by any chance??

SG9 Forester STi
Definitely needs new wheels as everyone has said, standard is better than those. Don't change the lights though seriously.