ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Campus

Nimbus 197
Wats Everyone think?

014.jpg

011.gif

008.jpg

004-1.gif

004.gif

001-1-1.gif

001-1.gif

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The wheels, Sport badge and gashy add-ons make it worse.

It's already the colour of a fridge, don't stick stuff to it, or you might as well keep it in the kitchen.

Nimbus 197
clio1.jpg

this was my first eva clio.. this was an amazin beast!! also brought her for £300 sold her for 500 a year later!!! i did sumit right..

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
stripe is horrid, wheels look gash, sport badge and random other badge look out of place

id have kept it tidy looking, keep it simple, subtle, remove badges not add!

?
sorry if this sounds hash but your current car looks disgusting
and your old car looks like it stole the colour scheme from a special needs school bus!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I think if u left it all standard, e.g. taking off the badges/stickers/decals on the wheels, and lowered

then your car would look ok!

R56 JCW
Ugly car, thats not a sport, loose the halfords badge, plus it looks slanted. loose the stripe doesnt look good. instead of doing all that it would have been fine

J03

MX5 1.8
dont like it sorry... i dont get the campus.. whys it so plain..? its like a smoothed out version on the PH2/3 theres hardly any detail on the campus's

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It's your car do what you want however................. too much bling on the rear imo.
Some people just like to **** off cars that break away from being standard. When a simple "don't like" or "not my cup of tea" would do.
Slagging off someones car like that is a personal attack on the owner!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Personally, theres too much stuff on the back, loose the crappy stickers. Then it will be ok, also loose the strip. Keep it standard and it will be much nicer. Maybe loose your Halford sport sticker, but it doesnt look to bad.

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
not a fan of the Campus tbh, BUT ... if you lose the stripes, badges etc the car wouldn't look all that bad imo

Clio 1.2 16v
The wheels, Sport badge and gashy add-ons make it worse.

It's already the colour of a fridge, don't stick stuff to it, or you might as well keep it in the kitchen.

LMAO lol hahaha

Italian 3.2 V6
this dude has been 100% handed! hahaha comedy, i bet he is gutted about his pride and joy! hehehehe.

black/gold 182
It's your car do what you want however................. too much bling on the rear imo.
Some people just like to **** off cars that break away from being standard. When a simple "don't like" or "not my cup of tea" would do.
Slagging off someones car like that is a personal attack on the owner!
well said matey, this is why i have not been on the cliosport site for a while as i was fed up of some of the nasty comments people leave even to new members,, im not on about everyone on this site there are some great people on here but there are a few people not so nice and the mods should stamp it out,,,,,, right thats my rant over with :approve:

Iceberg 172 Cup
I'm with Steve32c!

Theres some real mighty keyboard warriors on here and it doesn't make it a nice place!

Mod your car how you like =] not everyone is gonna like it fo sho! But if it makes YOU happy thats all that matters!

Step away from the norm ;-)

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
farking hell.. once again another thread owning the op.

Nice little cars but should have kept it simple on modding.. A "sport" badge and "racing" stipe was never going to go down well was it ?

anyhow. Enjoy it.

Some of the comments on here are just too funny.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
nice colour. Take all the stripes off and just leave it on the bonnet and clean up the rear and i'll look different and good at the same time lol

Good to see something different though.

"you should have just lowered it and painted the diamond black etc"

just like everybody else :p