ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Cup

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Nice wheels. Not liking the cheese grater looking grille.

Not sure whats going on with the mirrors.

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 03 September 2005 at 8:26pm]

172 /megane cab

i know it would look a lot better lower but i can stand the ride you get when you do that been there done it and easyer for when i sell it

^^^ doesnt matter, its all worth it for the handling and looks. n fook the bad back ;P

looks ok but the grill is nasty imo

hum im in a good mood tonight so i will be easy on you

its really not nice and you should be banned from shopping for bits for your car :)

Punto/Clio GTT

some pricks on here mate, ignore em (yea that was directed at you neil)

cars lookin sweet dude, really like those wheels but you gotta go lower it looks like a 4x4! a 40 mil drop wont f**k up the ride that much but itll make it look so so much better.

them mirror guards just to stop all the flies n sh*t? they easy to wipe off that?

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 03 September 2005

cars lookin sweet dude, really like those wheels but you gotta go lower it looks like a 4x4! a 40 mil drop wont f**k up the ride that much but itll make it look so so much better.

them mirror guards just to stop all the flies n sh*t? they easy to wipe off that?

Just saying what 99% of the ppl on here are thinking, hes spoiled the look of that Cup, if you dont agree with that your the pr!ck.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by B16DOE on 03 September 2005

i know it would look a lot better lower but i can stand the ride you get when you do that been there done it and easyer for when i sell it
easier when you sell ??? when you sell it just put the old suspension back on.... back to standard in a few hours.

apart from that its a nice car.

V70 d5 beast

nice car m8, i like it, i havent seen that grill on another clio before, it looks altight, mine looked wiered when i had the 17s on there and it not lowered, it looked like a 4x4 clio lol but i liked it how it was before it was lowered,

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 03 September 2005

Just saying what 99% of the ppl on here are thinking, hes spoiled the look of that Cup, if you dont agree with that your the pr!ck.

99% of the people on here aint complete c**ts though and thats the difference

Who said they were? I just give an honest opinion, if that makes me a pr!ck in your opinion then so be it.

172 /megane cab

YEAH SEE WHAT YOU MEAN SAME GRILL IN BLACK LOOKS MORE SUTTLE BUT STILL DIFFERENT JUST DIDNT WANT TO BE THE SAME AS ANY OTHER CUP WOULDNT CHANGE THE MIRRORS THINKS THE S3 LOOKS THE NUTS WITH THEM BUT THINK ITS GOING TO GO IF I CAN GET INSURANCE FOR A NEW CAR

Burgandy 174 sport t

just tryin to start trouble there mate!!! talkin about c**ts!!! ;) (yeah that was directed at you Maxim)

[Edited by Big Iain on 04 September 2005 at 11:25am]

2005 Impreza WRX STI

as said, needs lowering and the grill looks better as standard IMO. the wheels are lovely! doesnt look bad at all, and with minor tweeks will be mint :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

as a rule i think Cups look better the more hardcore they get.

See - Yozzas, Zoes, G8 LEO (sorry i dont know your name), Chris, Jons etc etc

its your car mate, glad youre happy with it.:D

--------------------------------------------------------------
edit - ok so Jons isnt very hardcore what with Climate etc but it still one of the best on here.

[Edited by carbon copy on 04 September 2005 at 12:38pm]

Golf R/Leon FR

nice cup dude although id change the grille and take those mirror covers off.

also lower it on coilovers