ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio is dead

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamiq
Today i crashed my clio dynamique 1.6 16v it was total loss im so sad :dapprove:
because i can't get a new clio because it's discontinued in mexico.. and im still paying for it... it was my first car.. i think i will have to replace it with a gay Sandero.. what do you think?

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Today i crashed my clio dynamique 1.6 16v it was total loss im so sad :dapprove:
because i can't get a new clio because it's discontinued in mexico.. and im still paying for it... it was my first car.. i think i will have to replace it with a gay Sandero.. what do you think?
Do you guy's have insurance over there? If you can make a claim on your policy then maybe you could import a new clio from Europe?
Sorry to hear about your misfortune :-(
R.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamiq
Do you guy's have insurance over there? If you can make a claim on your policy then maybe you could import a new clio from Europe?
Sorry to hear about your misfortune :-(
R.

Yes i have insurance so im not worried about my money, i checked if i could import a car
But is to expensive i have to pay lots of taxes.. And shipping.. It's the sandero to bad?
I need support from people that like the best cars in the world! Clios

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamiq
so you can check the sandero /: engine 1.6 16v
Renault-Sandero-2010-frente1.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamiq
only 4 doors.. im so screwed up.. atleast im getting a car.. im going to start saving money for a second hand clio sport..
any other suggestion?

Listerine & Poledo
Wow, a Twingo / Campus half-breed!

You know, knock a couple of doors off it, bolt on RS bumpers and it'd probably look better than a 200! :)

Sorry to hear your misfortune chap