ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio Loving it

lol i know, no i only have it for a year more so not going tobother would love to do it tho put the 172 16" on as well

depin on what the new clio looks like in real live a 1.6 dynamique if it the same or a zetec s 1.6 cant afford a 2lt yet.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

if u lower it 60mm it will look lovely, apart from that its still nice looking

[Edited by Martin_89 on 09 July 2005 at 4:17pm]

EDIT: where did you get the 172 grill and how much for? my standard one has a crack in it :(

Fair enough. tbh id be tempted to maybe lower it put some 16s on and keep it until i could afford/insure something with a bigger engine.

Quote: Originally posted by Davehughes on 10 July 2005
how easy is it to fit springs

easy, just need a few tools a jack some axle stands and a couple of hours if its your 1st time.

VRS

i followed the lowering guide on here cos they used a dynamique as the example!

i know f#*k all about cars and managed to fit -40mm springs and it only took bout 3 hours!

if ur keepin it for a year then i wud lower it!

half a days work to make ur motor look so much sweeter is defo worth it!!

I live in swindon mate. If you just change the springs it wont ride as well as a full kit will and it will wear the dampers quicker but not before youve got rid of the car so i wouldnt worry.

changing springs is no harder than a full kit, infact a full kit is probably easier. id never done suspension before and i did the front springs rear springs and rear dampers. Fronts were a b1tch to get back on. when i got my front dampers i got someone to do it for me couldnt be arsed!