ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio Mk1 F7R and my newest edition Clio 182 (Wintery pics)

ClioMK1, Clio 182
The time had come to get a newer car and a bit of refinement, i found a good example of a 182 from DTM garage in Newcastle and just had to have it so i went out on the weekend and took some wintery pictures of the 182
SAM_0681_zpsa78bd4c2.jpg

The new Miltek exhaust system i got fitted a couple of weeks ago
SAM_0684_zps8a260b9b.jpg

Cleaned out the forest that was in the engine bay and gave it a deserved spruce up
SAM_0686_zpscdbccc20.jpg

The Valver F7R April this year,
backworthmk1_zps78448f44.jpg

When i first acquired it back in 2010
DSC07490_zpsa450cbc6.jpg

Had to have the old school French decal on the bonnet
DSC00123_zpsb024efe1.jpg

Another one from when i first bought it, the arches had just been done....oh the memories!
MACLIO_zps024e37df.jpg

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Nice examples there fella

What do you think to the Milltek.?
Build quality, fit , noise

My standard exhaust has just about given up the ghost, and I'm torn between Scorpion SRN019, KTEC Sport (silenced), and Milltek
I've read a few reports that the Milltek build quality and fit is shoddy, but for such a big company find it difficult to believe.

ClioMK1, Clio 182
Thanks man!
Well the build quality i have found is brilliant, looks lovely and sounds nice, i havent managed to get the full sound out of it yet as its still wearing in but so far so good.
The only problem i have found so far is the exhaust clamps have needed tightening up a few times as theres lots of movement but it should settle soon enough, also the back box mounts for some reason the right hand one is taking all the weight and is a little lower on that side when you stand back and look, i have been advised to get some rubber bushes cut them up and fill the gaps in the mount with them and they are suppose to stay nice and solid with a few cable ties unless you want to spend 70 quid on a solid mount haha
Overall its a really nice exhaust and the tips are angled which in my opinion look better then the scorpion ones and its a nice sized bore aswell, for the price and build i find its a good buy.