ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio mk1 versailles - what do you think?

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
hey people, i have spent a few weeks adding to the look of my clio, just wonderin what you guys think...?

myclio2.jpg

myclio-1.jpg

not very good pictures i know, i'll try and get some bigger ones up later.:cool:

cheers guys:D

mk1 Hybrid - 13.7@100 mph
nice start, but take off the shopping list ( gold decals ) makes it look horrible man. also its not a racing / drift car is it..... and the 1 in the rear window!

needs lowering quite abit u could get it REAL low with them alloys on there, maybe paint the alloys black? as there not really doing the car any justice at the moment.

oh and loooks like it needs a clean ?

other than that looks like a tidy motor

^^^agreed scrap the shopping list get rid of all the decals and get some clio sport stickers on instead.

Maybe put 15s on (no bigger) and slam that biatch

Remember, Less is more and subtle is the new 'modded' (imo)

sorted cheers you lot, ill take the lowering into consideration and probably scrap the doorstakcks, nice one:)

Golf R/Leon FR
i agree with most on here about the stickers
take a look at bradus's green clio would be a goog example to get ideas from :)

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Mr.AdamB said:
nice start, but take off the shopping list ( gold decals ) makes it look horrible man. also its not a racing / drift car is it..... and the 1 in the rear window!

needs lowering quite abit u could get it REAL low with them alloys on there, maybe paint the alloys black? as there not really doing the car any justice at the moment.

oh and loooks like it needs a clean ?

other than that looks like a tidy motor

Coulndt have put it better myself defo get rid of those nasty stickers from the doors, spoil the car imo

lol yeh i have the doorstacks on the other side of the car too, yeh probs should get rid of them... a 16v rep??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Try not replicate a car which it isn't...if you follow my drift.

Colour code. clean her up, lower and job done.Be happy with what you have.

I like ph2 rims and turbines. but by putting them on i'd be contradicting what i just said above lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Don't listen to the goth either. He'll surely try and convince you to join his sicko cult.

Ching chong.

lol lets not fight on my thread cheers all the same ali!!
do you know where i can get colour-coded bumpers from?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
adam5mith666 said:
lol lets not fight on my thread cheers all the same ali!!
do you know where i can get colour-coded bumpers from?

Any decent body shop mate, prices will vary upon the job.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
You don't buy the bumpers colour coded, you get them sprayed by a body shop.

Least my cult's not called mothercare.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
sorry pal! lol. Just a bit of friendly banter.

Just poke him in the eye and he'll stop! ;)

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Yeah sorry for hijacking you thread :D.

I too think you should get rid of the shopping list.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
^lol.

since yours are not factory painted you may find it easier to get a cheapo set of already painted bumpers of another clio and take them to a bodyshop to get painted. Have a look for some local bodyshops then just get a quote.