ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Project.

Renault Clio 05' Extreme
Clio Project

To start with my Clio is Metallic Blue, 3 Door and a 2005 model which i bought with 12,700 miles on it a year ago. Its been colour coded at the sides already and has the standard clio alloys which I think are 15".

(Insert Picture here once i have cleaned it lol :) )

I am going to be planning out over the next few months what I can do to my car and with the money I get plus my saved up cash I am going to give my Clio a treat and attempt to make it look and sound good lol. Here is list of what I am looking into buying:

NOTE: I am not very technically minded about cars lol, Im just trying to make my car look good so any information that could help me will be toom on board!

Major Changes that I am definately going to be doing

(1) Change my standard clio alloys for black spoke 16" and maybe low profile tyres as I think they look better. I am still unsure what is the maximum tyre size I can put in there lol.
(2) Get my windows tinted around the car to the legal limit.
(3) Get rid of my old cd player and buy a better one.
(4) Get a good sound system (so far i have been looking at a Fusion Powerplant) and 6x9's, and upgrade my front speakers and tweeters.
(5) Get a new front grille, I have seen loads of pictures of what I think is called an RS' front grille but I have no idea where to buy it lol.

Minor Changes that I am considering doing

(6) Change the ariel on the car to the shark fin ariel thing which I think looks better.
(7) New better looking mats.
(8) Get a good exhaust fitted
(9) I am unsure wether i should lower it or not but I am told it will look much better.

I know this will cost quite a bit of money so the major changs will be getting done first :).

Any help/advice on how I can make my car look nice is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading lol.

Ross

Ed

One that doesnt work
I will buy the cd player off you. Could you please get a picture of it! Good look with the project!

Renault Clio 05' Extreme
Its not the standard cd player im afraid Ed, it came with another cd player already installed :(. Thank you for the good luck i will need it!