ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio rs dream is over.... its dead

parked outside my house, me having dinner, bang... run outside.. smack.. shes dead :(... mo info and pics to follow....

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
shocked.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Some girl in a BMW Mini smacked into my car.
My car was parked outside my house. She couldn't get away. Her mini is fucked too. Got all the details and taken loads of pics. Will know more in the morning, but looking at it now, it dont look good at all..
whats wound me up is that her boyfriend said he wil fix my car, it wont be structal, I'm like are you some type of fcuking cowboy...
what a cnut. Told him to get the fcuk away.

any how the her parents came and i got her details etc

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Sorry posted as you did.

Nightmare...... at least you got her details. All will be ok. Write off do you reckon? Then source a mint Ph1 and stick your wheels and bits on it?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It always makes it worse when its not your fault!

Did you punch her in the babymaker?

the front passenger wheel is poking left... the rest of the wheels are straight. I don't know how fast she was going, but all i know is that my car moved up the curb a foot or so

The front bumper its ripped, the headlight is smashed in, the wing is ripped, bonnet wont close, arch liner on the pavement.. lucky for me the damaged wheel is the spare and not the red black wheel...

172//Crap Micra//Bus
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... f**k!! KILL!! :(

Gutted for ya mate... Big Plans, Stolen. There will be another ;) Hope it all gets sorted ASAP Bud!

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
the front passenger wheel is poking left... the rest of the wheels are straight. I don't know how fast she was going, but all i know is that my car moved up the curb???

The front bumper its ripped, the headlight is smashed in, the wing is ripped..

What a tit. :mad:

Photos when you feel ready?

Clio Sport 16v
i hate mini drivers. good news on the fact that theres one less on the road. sad news for yourself. i know how it feels! best of luck mate

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
sorry to hear that dude! i always used to see ur car parked near the stag and hounds, looked mint!

Partner's Astra SRi
Fcuking women.....and I'm actually completely serious about that! How the fcuk could she not see your car parked up. Stupid bint.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
WTF, was she giving the bf a blowjob while driving down the street? How the hell do you hit a parked car like that. Gash :(