ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio rs dream is over.... its dead

Clio 182
she said someone from the opposite direction was coming towards her fast and she moved out the way... her insurance will sort it now for me

What a crock of s**t, blatantly just not paying attention imo ...or had a drink maybe?

Gawd u must be fuming. N that mini sitting outside your house, cor that would be too much of a temptation for me!! Hope it gets sorted quickly x

Megane R26
Sorry to hear J, as you told me last night, gutting.

In regards to the coilover, who are you with insurance wise, as a company like greenlight, will replace mods for mods. Most insurance companys although the mods are insured, will not replace like for like, and just replace with standard equipment.

Sorry to hear J, as you told me last night, gutting.

In regards to the coilover, who are you with insurance wise, as a company like greenlight, will replace mods for mods. Most insurance companys although the mods are insured, will not replace like for like, and just replace with standard equipment.

i'm with flux/highway, all mods are declared, but i have a feeling they would only replace standard parts.. :( ill ring them in a bit

Ffs mate sorry to hear about whats happened and you get it all cleared up asap ;)

And that the suspension look worse than it is damage wise.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That is crap! Mate I feel for you!

I'd push her insurance company to replace all your mods, or get your insurance company to do it and forward them the bill. Why should you lose out. If they don't contact your insurance's legal team and ask to take action against her or her insurance company for the amount it would cost to replace the mods.

i contacted directline, her insurance to ask them if my coilovers suspension will be replace like for like... and not standard parts. the woman advised me that they will restore it to how it exactly was before the crash. so they will replace it.

lets hope,... write off maybe? i duno at this stage

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
i contacted directline, her insurance to ask them if my coilovers suspension will be replace like for like... and not standard parts. the woman advised me that they will restore it to how it exactly was before the crash. so they will replace it.

lets hope,... write off maybe? i duno at this stage

Thank fcuk for that then..... all sounds as good as it possibly could be in this situation so far then.......

Is that a silver F1 on the front?? Did you just happen to not have one of your sexy black F1 on the front? :S

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Mate i feel bad for you, i was gutted when mine got bashed into but atleast it could be repaired.. if the BF had said that to me i would of nutted the c**t, cheeky fuk! fingers crossed its not a right off but looking at the pics it's not good, such a sad sight :(..

I just got informed that if they cannot replace the coilovers they wold probably offer me money to buy them myself

Civic Si
did they say how much they will be giving you?

the insurance companies dont esitmate the cars value, an independant assessor will. The insurance company will then either agree with this value or disagree. either way, i'd be extremely surprised if you got a settlement value this week. more than likely will be next week. then you wont actually see the moeny for week or two after that.

i went through this whole process recently.

i would have got the police to the scene if you suspected she had been drinking...

Lots of mint cars being totalled recently :(

s1 williams/106gti
sorry to hear about this mate . at least she couldnt escape

Last edited by a moderator:
She was a nurse. Young. 18 or so. Her Insurance have agreed to pay for the damages for me and my sister and give us both courtesy cars.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
she said someone from the opposite direction was coming towards her fast and she moved out the way...

Wasn't able to see pics at work, mate how did she f**king hit that micra and your car like that on a road that big, regardless of another car coming her way. Was she driving in the middle of the faffing road?!
Glad her insurance are paying out.

That's what I told the insurance companies. Big road. It's depressing. All I see out the view of my bedroom is my dead ph1